Chapter 12

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

The rest of the afternoon was spent with me trying to busy myself so I don't think about what happened.I am now on my way to pick up Lilith and her friend Mila up from school their going to have a sleepover. I honestly adore these girls so much. I can't wait to have kids of my own.

Damn dissing Lilith already..... a mess!

Wrong wording guys sorry hehe.....

What I meant to say was I can't wait to birth kids of my own. I love Lilith don't get me wrong but, I would like to birth kids and raise them from birth.

I still think that sounds bad but oh well...

Will you shut the fuck up please?

Jeez sorry-

Anyways I've arrived at Lilith's school and I am waiting in the pick-up area to get her. She sees me and she immediately starts to smile and drags Mila by her arm to my car.

" Hi girls! How was school?" I ask while they get in the car.

I see Lilith start to blush and I smile with a skeptical look on my face.

" What's all the blushing for Lilith?" I ask smirking as her face starts to turn even redder.

" It's because of this bo-" Mila says before she is cut off by a hand covering her mouth.

" Don't say it!" Lilith says facepalming herself.

" Huh." I say driving out of the school and turning on the radio. I'll leave it alone for now.

It's probably a boy-

Probably

Wow this is the first time we actually agree on something-

And this why we don't always have to make a smartass comment!

Oh shut up you whore-

Who you calling whore? Bitch

The girl who got fingered by her husband bent over on a desk-

My face reddens before I clear my throat. I turn around to ask the girls if they want ice-cream and both of them say yes.

I get them ice-cream and the rest of the car ride was filled with us singing Disney songs and laughing.

~

Most of the day goes by before I get a call from my father to come to his office immediately! I call Athena and ask her could she watch the girls while I'm gone and she said yes thankfully. I'm on my way to my dad's office when I get a phone call from Nikolai.

ah shit... here we go again

Shut the fuck up! I won't tel you again

Fine someone must have shit in your sushi today-