Chapter 11

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

Fuck.

Maybe just maybe if I had answer the phone I wouldn't be in this position. But stubborn bitchy Aurora just couldn't put her huge ass ego to the side and answered the phone.

You know what fuck him! First he wants to ignore me for 2 weeks and then gets pissed off when I don't answer the phone I don't think so.

" Because I didn't want to." I say in a " duh" voice.

I turn around before continuing, " Did you not get that the first 20 times you called?" while rolling my eyes.

I see his jaw clench meaning I'm getting under his skin which makes me smirk.

" Do you think this is a fucking game?" he says slamming his hand down on the door behind me. I don't flinch and I see that upset him.

" Not really I just don't understand how you ignore me for 2 weeks and all of a sudden you want to have a chat with me. Sorry Nikolai but I'm not available at this time just like how you weren't available for 2 weeks." I say patting his shoulder before getting out of his hold and walking to my desk.

Before I knew it I feel my body being slammed against my desk with my front being pressed against the desk.

" What the hell is wrong-" I say before I'm cut off.

" You wanna play let's play." he says yanking my dress up showing my bare ass.

Dammit I knew I shouldn't have worn lace underwear today!

I clench my thighs right in front of him and I don't even have to turn around to know that this bastard is smirking.

He starts rubbing my ass before moving aside my underwear. I feel him lean down near me before moving my hair to my back so my neck is bare to him.

" Do you want me to stop? " he ask still rubbing his hand on my ass. I know I should say no and avoid him at all cost. But damn am I horny and if he doesn't do something about I'll find someone who can.

" No. Now look I'm horny and if you can't fix that I'll find someone else who ca-" I get cut off by two fingers plunging into me.

" Fuck!" I moan as my body jerks forward. Damn if it only takes one plunge from him to make me feel on cloud nine I wonder what his dick can do.

" What where you saying because it sounded like you where saying that you're going to have someone else fix this?" he says plunging his fingers into me again and curling the making moan again.

" Your mine and no one else can touch you do you understand?" he says plunging his fingers into me at an unrealistic speed causing me to fall on top of the desk.

" I-m not y-yours." I try to say without moaning. Damn this feels better than anything I have experienced before.

Bitch you're a virgin remember?

Ok and I used to feel all tingly inside when I read smut so shut the fuck up!

" Oh my love, that's where you're wrong." he says with a rough thrust making my whole body jolt forward.

" Nikolai p-please slow down." I say not really wanting him to slow down but I just can't take it anymore.

" No you're going to take it like the good slut you are." he saying as his thrusts become faster and harder making my eyes roll so much that I see stars.

Now if that was anyone else a bullet would have been in-between their eyes. But when he called me a slut that just made me 10 times hornier than what I am.

" This sweet tight pussy is mine, your breast, your brain, all mine! This fucking ass is mine, every single inch of your body and soul is mine and don't you forget it." he says as his thrusts become even harder if that's possible and I feel myself nearing my release.

" N-nikolai Im gonna cum shit!" I say feeling myself about to release.

" By all means cum for me." he says and just by hearing him say that make me release all over his fingers.

I look back and I see him take his fingers in his mouth licking up all of my juices as he holds contact with me.

After he's done he trails my body and look back into my eyes with a smirk on his face. His proud of what he has done to me and he knows it.

He walks closer to me before whispering, " Next time I call you better fucking answer it." and with that he walked out of my office.

What the fuck just happened?

~

Author's Note:

Damn 2 chapters in 1 night I'm on the role. heheheheh

It is currently 2 am so be grateful I'm tired as shit!

Sorry the chapter is short but I wanted your horny virgins to have a smut chapter so your welcome. * claps * claps *claps I know I know I'm the best.

Anyways love ya bunches <3

xoxo booksbypariss