Chapter 5

( Nikolai's POV )

( Nikolai's POV )

If I'm being completely honest with my self then I will say I do want to try in this marriage. I don't know if my ego will allow that but I'll try! Seeing my wife, kill a whore just to have me was a complete turn on. These emotions just keep coming and I don't like it one bit!

After our wedding reception we are suppose to go on our honeymoon. Guess where she picked.... FUCKING SWITZERLAND! Out of all places she picks Switzerland.

Since she's moved in with me it has arguing non-stop! She wants me to stop bringing my whores home and I want her to stop modeling! If she can't do what I ask of her then why should I?

Your being a jackass I pretty sure she tase better than your sluts!

I am at the end of the altar waiting for her to come down the aisle when I look over to see her friend Athena, I think that's what her name is mouths, hurt her and I'll kill you! While making a gun with her hand and shooting at my head.

I chuckle and I hear the wedding music start letting me know that the wedding is about to start. I straighten up as I see her walking down the aisle with her dad.

Holy fuck, she's beautiful! The way her dress flows effortlessly as she walks and how she walks with her head up high showing no signs of fear or nervousness. If any other girl heard she was being married to the heir to the Russian Mafia they would scream for their lives but not my wife. Her brunette hair is curled to perfection as it goes all the way down her back. She every man's dream but to bad they can't have her because she's mine!

I get taken out of though by her father whispering in my ear that if I hurt her I'm dead. Yep, already heard this buddy! From all of her brothers.

I take her hand and help her up the stairs to meet me before the priest starts to talk.

" Do you, Nikolai Alexei Petrov take Aurora Rosa Romano as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the priest asks looking at me.

" I do." I say trying to sound like I don't care.

" And, do you Aurora Rosa Romano take Nikolai Alexei Petrov to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through your joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenge you will face, for as long as you both shall live?" he ask looking at Aurora.

" I do." she says looking me in the eyes.

" I know pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride." He says stepping back.

I see her face turn red which makes me smirk.

I take her face in my hands and kiss her plump soft lips. As soon as I kissed her lips I waned nothing more than to get the hell out of here and fuck her senselessly. Her lips are so soft and I felt a spark that I have never felt before when I kissed any other girl. I pull away and I hear her moan which causes me to smirk.