Chapter 15

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

I wake up to a huge amount of weight on me. Damn did I gain weight while I was sleep.

You fat bitch-

I open my eyes to see Nikolai laying his head in-between my boobs while his hands are wrapped around my waist possessively. This is cute and all but I can't breathe.

" Nikolai get off of me I can't breathe." I say as I start to play with his hair. I see he's not making an effort to move so I smack his bare back and feel him move around before laying back down.

" Just five more minutes." He says and I feel his hot breathe on my stomach which causes me to clench my thighs together.

I feel him smirk against my stomach tell me that he felt that. " You like that don't you." he says as he starts licking and kissing my stomach. I feel his hands trail under my shirt to boobs.

Haha boobies.

Quit it!

His hands wrap around my boobs and they fit perfectly in his hand. He starts to flick my nipples in his hands making me moan.

" N-nikolai stop it. I have to get the girls ready for school." I say hoping he gets off of me. He looks up at me and smiles.

" It's Saturday." He says and his smile turns into a sinful smirk causing my face to heat up.

" Well I need to go take a shower." I say as I start to get up but he yanks me back on him so I am straddling him.

He attempts to kiss me but I move my face out of the way and he ends up kissing my cheek. " Sorry morning breathe." I say as a try to stifle a yawn. He grabs my jaw and slams his lips against mine. This feels good but I need to brush my teeth.

Shut up you stubborn whore

He pulls away and looks at me before saying, " I don't care about morning breathe. Don't ever turn away from me when I kiss you." while playing with my hair.

" Ok." I say as I start to get out of bed. I go grab his boxers and put them on. I have on his shirt so I don't need to put on a new one. I tie my hair into a high pony-tail and make my way to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth before stripping. I look at myself in the mirror and I look like I've been fucked by an animal. Hair look like it was caught in a birds nest. Make-up is smeared so bad especially my lipstick. And there are hickeys everywhere starting from my neck, to my breast, to my stomach.

Damn little lady.

I smile at myself but get taken out of thought when I feel two hands wrap around my waist. I look up in the mirror and see it's Nikolai and he's naked. Wait is he going to take a shower with me-

" What are you waiting for моя любовь?" he asks as he's already getting in the shower.

When did he- never mind