Time of end

With a thud my body fell on the hard ground. With a groan, I could feel the pain rise up my spine as I wobbled my legs, trying to spin around. Harry's surprising hand, made me stop lingering on the pain and get up. I still had a smile on my face, knowing we had won the Triwizard tournament but as I looked around, my smile faded. We seemed to be somewhere else, a graveyard instead of the magical maze we ran through moments ago. – "The cup is a portkey – I said out loud, my eyes searching for Harry who wandered around. – "I've been here before..." – he spoke to himself, barely hearable. I looked behind me and freaked at the sight of the stone figure. A cloaked skeleton, holding a dangerous long sharp weapon above him. Underneath him was a large stone with people's name written on it. A shiver went down my spine as I gazed into the blackness of the stone figures face. – "I've been here before in my dreams"– I heard Harry speak as it made me finally turn my gaze from the cloaked stone skeleton. – "What do you mean?" – I walked over to him, hoping he would make more sense out of what happened. Moments ago Harry and I were running towards the Triwizard cup, desperately trying to not be swallowed by the maze's walls. Now after touching the cup, we ended up in this cold, dark place.

"Get to the portkey!" – Harry called out, making me widen my eyes. – "We have to get out of here!" – I gulped as Harry took a hold of my dirty, smudged contestant shirt. He started to drag me towards the portkey till he broke down. – "Harry!" – I called out, seeing him call out in pain, his hand pressed against his forehead. – "Harry what's wrong?" – I asked him, holding my hand against his back, not knowing what to do. A gush of wind, roamed over the ground collecting some crumbled leaves with it. I felt the wind go over my shoes, leaving a leave to stick on my shoe. It suddenly got colder, colder than it already was. Harry beside me was still crumbling in pain, barely finding the strength to stand up straight. – "Get to the portkey!" – Harry yelled at me but something kept me in place. Curiosity, fright, I couldn't put a name on it.  From the shadows a figure emerged, holding something in a blanket. Without thinking I pulled out my wand, pointing it firm before me. My grip was firm but I knew deep down that I was trembling. Trembling with fear as the person, holding something in a blanket got closer. – "Who are you and what do you want!" – I yelled at the person as he came walking up to us. The person revealed what he was holding in his arms as I was repulsed and confused by the little creature in his hands. With an old, crumbling weak voice, the creature spoke. – "Kill the boy, Wormtail!" – Before I could react, Wormtail's casting spell took me by surprise.

"Avada Kedavra!" – Wormtail called out, pointing his wand at me. A green blast of magic emerged from his wand, blasting me in a second. Death. In one single second, I felt nothing. The very life inside of me was gone with the snap of a finger. I didn't felt the green aura surround me as it hit me, throwing me across the graveyard. I didn't hear Harry's cries for me. His chilling screams as he saw my body been flung around. My eyes staring at the dark sky, knowing I will never get to see the one's I love.

It was earie quiet for a long time. I had no idea where I was or what fully had happened. I stood in a deserted long corridor where the ceiling faded away in a thick fog. One single bench stood there in the middle, a few steps away from me. My heart and head felt light as if I had been cured of all my worries, pain and troubles. I clutched my chest, my shirt wrinkling underneath my fingers. I felt reborn yet there still lingered a pain inside of me. A pain I can't describe. It was too painful. – "Cedric..." - a soft woman's voice spoke, making me look up. My eyes widened, filling up with tears, making my vision foggy. – "Cedric darling..." – The woman spoke as she appeared out of nowhere. She stood before me, one end of the bench beside her as I stood near the other end. I sunk my head down, letting the tears stream down. Nothing prepared me for the overwhelming emotions I felt. I was death. Death had come for me sooner than I expected. I had so much to live for, my father, Y/n, my friends... I was going to make Hufflepuff pride. I was going to bring honour and victory to us. I always thought death released a person from every emotion it ever had. Slipping into the light where nothing could trouble me but it was nothing like that. I felt every emotion inside of me ten times more intense then on earth. The idea of being death got me as I sunk to my knees, crying loud. Tears kept streaming down, sending a flood over my cheeks. My hands moved up my cheeks to my hair, where I tightened my grip. My mind went to my father. I remember his proud face that I was going to win the Triwizard cup for Hufflepuff. The proudness in his eyes made my breathing heavier as my heart couldn't take it. I couldn't take it, wondering how he would react to my death. I clutched my hair tighter, sniffing loud as tears kept rolling down. At the thought of Y/n, I felt like dying for a second time. This time a more painfuller and slow death. One that tore me apart by every fibre in my body. The thought of never holding her, kissing her and telling her that I love her set me off. With every strength inside of me, I felt a roar inside of me. I let my hands slide off my head, shooting my head up to the foggy ceiling, screaming as loud as I could. The pain was unbearable to live without her.