Proper Conversations

Y/n stirred in her bed with a huff. She couldn't get to sleep no matter how hard she tried. Her body then sat up, switching on the lamp that sat next to her bed. Y/n watched as it flickered to life, illuminating the room. Her gaze scanned the empty room; she was the only one who slept in the small dorm. The reason behind this was because the other rooms were filled. She happily volunteered to have her own room; it gave her and Cedric the chance to have privacy.

Y/n was startled by her thoughts as her dormitory door creaked open. Her head snapped to the culprit who had entered the room. Her figure relaxed as she realized it was Cedric. Her cheeks then flamed as she realized he was shirtless. Y/n had seen him shirtless plenty of times; it always managed to get flustered every time. Her boyfriend crossed his arms as he leaned on the door frame. "Is there any reason you're half-naked in my room?" Y/n arched an eyebrow.

"Why? You don't like seeing me shirtless?" He grinned cheekily as he fully entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"I'm not complaining." Y/n said defensively. "I like the view from here." Her eyes roamed his body shamelessly. Cedric smirked.

"Do you mind if we share that blanket? I'm cold."

A scoff left Y/n's lips. "It's your own damn fault for showing up like this." She gestured to his chest. She then rolled her eyes, shifting to the side, patting the space next to her. Cedric smiled hopping into the bed. Y/n chuckled as he snuggled into the blankets. She then rolled to the side, her back to him. Cedric took that as the chance to wrap an arm around her, his hand resting on her waist. Y/n melted into his arms as he buried his face into the crook of her neck. Unbeknownst to him, she was blushing madly, her heart racing rapidly.

"You alright there, Princess?" Y/n heard his muffled voice.

She stuttered over her words. "Me? O-oh, yeah. Perfectly f-fine."

"You seem a bit flustered," Diggory stated. She could feel his smug grin against her neck.

"Yeah well, I can't have a proper conversation when you're shirtless."

"Nothing new. Although, those times your words were incoherent too." Y/n blushed even harder, a groan leaving her mouth.

"You're such a tease." A hum left Cedric as he began to kiss and suck on her neck. Y/n bit her lip, trying not to let a moan escape. "Ced, you're gonna leave a mark."

"That's implied." He responded. Y/n rolled her eyes as she turned to face him with a grin; their faces inches apart.

"We really need to sleep, we have to wake up early for Quidditch practice tomorrow." Cedric groaned in annoyance but smiled once again as Y/n pecked his lips. She then switched lamp back off and snuggled into his chest with a content sigh.