The Love lost

* Y/H/H - Your Hogwarts House and (Y/Q/P) - Your Quidditch Position

    For as long as I remember, it has always been Cedric and I. Or at least until we got our letters to Hogwarts. Everything was fine until we gor to the sorting ceremony.

Flash back-

All in a straight line, this year's first years filed in. I walked next to Cedric the nerves were finally starting to set in. Professor McGonagall walked up next to a wooden stool that had a tattered old wizard hat on it. One by one she called people to come up, "Diggory, Cedric". The sorting hat mumbled such things as " Brave as a Gryffindor" and " Intelligent like a Ravenclaw". The sorting hat finally called out " Hufflepuff!". The whole Hufflepuff table exploded in yells and laughs. Cedric proudly strode over to the Hufflepuff table. Cedric then looked at me and smiled, I gave him a thumbs up. Then McGonagall called, " (Y/L),(Y/N)". I walked up slowly and trying not to show any fear. The hat was lifted from off the stool and I look a seat. The hat was placed on my head and almost right away it called out, "(Y/H/H)!",(Prefer if you didn't use Hufflepuff doesn't work well with the story line). I look over at Cedric, who gives me a small, but sad, smile. I walk over to (Y/H/H) table with a huge smile on my face.

-End of Flash back

   It is now Sixth year, Cedric and I are still friends. I won't say that we are still best friends we are no longer as close as we once were. We had started to drift apart in third year when he was labeled the " Golden Boy of Hogwarts" and " The Heartthrob in Hogwarts". I mean puberty did him a favor can necessarily say that about everyone.
   I was surprised when I got owled by Cedric and Mr. Diggory or Mr. Amos as I called him. Cedric was always a quidditch fan being a Seeker for Hufflepuff and I a (Y/Q/P).  The quidditch tournament has always been a dream for Cedric and I to go see. I responded to The Diggorys owl as fast as I could with an yes.
   I walked the pathway all the way to where I was told to meet them with very little difficulty. I arrived at the meeting spot and saw Amos standing there patiently, most likely waiting for the Weasly gang to arrive. I waved as I walked over to Mr. Diggory. " Ah, (Y/N) it's lovely to see you again", Amos said as you got closer. I did a full on smile and replied with," Hello Mr Diggory". I frowned as I looked around wondering where Cedric was. As if he could read my mind , Mr. Diggory pointed towards a tree a little bit to the side. I saw the slightest bit of Yellow in the green leaves and smile ,again.

A/N- Should I do another part? Was supposed to have more in it ! 

YAY first new part in a while !

                                                                                                                                                 XOXO, Kate <3