The First and Last Kiss-

*N/N- Nickname

       Even Though, Cedric had successfully finished the first two trials of the Triwizard Tournament with minor injuries. His first on the leader board which means he will enter the maze, the final trial, before everyone. You has been nervous since the beginning, since Cedric put his name in the Goblet of Fire. You and Cedric have been best friends since there first year of school at Hogwarts, despite being in sorted into different houses. As well as your crush since 3rd year. You had tried to to talk him out of putting his name in the goblet from the beginning, but he said that he wanted to do something memorable for his final year, in which drove you bloody mad!

      All of the Champions started to line up with there mentors or family members before the trial begins. Although you are a Gryffindor and everyone else in your house was supporting Harry, but it seemed right to support your best friend as well. You are making your way down the stands, you see him with is father who is wishing him good luck. Cedric releases his father as he looks you in the eye. He opens his arms to which you ran into them, sodding silently. He strokes your hair trying to calm you down, you look up at him, "Cedric...I-I'm s-scared" you stated simply holding tears that threatened to spill. He cups your face and looks you in the eyes " I a wizard N/N, its going to be fine" He smiled . You smile ,too. And without warning, his lips smashed into yours leaving no space between you. Not even seconds later, you both pull apart catching your breath. You had never thought that Cedric liked you back! With that Cedric is pushed towards the entrance of the maze "3..2..1..Go" rings through the stadium. The Task has started and Cedric starts to enter backwards mouthing ' See you in an hour' and blowing a kiss before disappearing around the corner. 

      The Tournament was coming to an end when Harry and Cedric can back with the tri-wizard cup.  You were cheering so loud  and started running towards to greet them.  As you get nearer you heart heart stops and a pit forms in your stomach. Harry was crying over Cedric's body. "No..." Is all that you could say realisation taking over you. "MOVE AWAY! THATS MY SON! THATS MY SON"sobs Mr Diggory. You call to your knees sobbing uncontrollably and Hermione came over and comforted you.

     All you could think about  was that Cedric last thoughts were about you First and Last Kiss.

A/N -

Sorry If its bad and that it is short. This is my first book,