5. Chapter

„Let's go on a walk. I don't feel like training. I think I had a little bit too much to drink last night." Natasha smirks at me.
„Yeah, me too. I would enjoy a walk." I say and go out of the training centre. „See you in fifteen minutes. I'll come to your room."

I rush upstairs and take a quick shower. Then I put on some comfortable clothes and get out of my room. When I knock at Nat's door, she opens it immediately, like she has just been waiting behind the door for me to finally come. Nah, that's stupid, Y/n. She wouldn't wait for you excitedly. She doesn't like you enough for that.

„Ready to go?" Nat asks me and picks up a backpack.
„I didn't bring anything." I say, pointing to the bag.
„Oh, you don't need anything. Don't worry. I just have some water in it."

We go out of her room, just when Wanda opens her bedroom door. She is wrapped in a fluffy blanket and looks very pale, but when she sees us, she smirks. „Have you been in there together for the whole night?"

I wish... No, stop it.

I immediately feel myself blushing and look at the floor. I hope Nat doesn't notice. But when I glance at Nat, she also looks a little to stunned to speak. After moments of awkward silence, I clear my throat. „No."
Nat has also finally found her voice again. „Y/n came into my room a minute ago. We are just going for a walk."

„Have fun girls. I'm not gonna do anything today. I'm too tired." Wanda lets out a yawn and shuffles to the elevator.
Nat and I look at each other.
Natasha's face is bright red. „Me and you? Never." Nat laughs.
„Yeah, we would never work." I force myself to let out a laugh.

We continue to chuckle awkwardly while waiting for the elevator.
Oh my god. What is going on? Why am I acting so weird? Why is she acting so weird?

We don't meet any other Avengers. They must all be still asleep.
„What are you going to show me?" I ask curiously when we're finally outside. (A/N: Disclaimer: The Avengers Tower isn't in a city in my story. It's just somewhere on the countryside with no people:))
„You'll see." Natasha smirks at me.

I roll my eyes, but follow Natasha. The weather is really nice. The sun is already up and there are almost no clouds in the sky.
Natasha leads me into a forest. We just walk next to each other, listening to the sounds of the forest. After some time, Natasha takes me hand. I look at her surprised, but she stares just straight ahead.

Her soft hand warms up mine. We're not walking close to each other, only our hands are touching. But this touch alone gives me a feeling of warmth, coming from my heart. I don't know why this is making me feel something. I'm only holding hands with a friend.

Suddenly Natasha starts to rub little circles on my hand with her thumb, and my heart begins to beat faster.

But after another 30 minutes or so, I don't want to walk anymore.
„Do we have to walk much longer? I don't want to. I'm tired." I whine.
Natasha just rolls her eyes. „It's not long anymore. Normally I come here with my motorcycle, but we should reach it in a minute."
„Reach what?" I ask curiously.
„You'll see." Natasha says again.
„Oh my god, can't you just tell me?" I say, acting annoyed, but not being able to hide my smile.

„You'll see in a minute." Natasha lets go of my hand and punches my shoulder playfully.
My hand feels so cold without hers.

Suddenly Nat grabs my head from behind and pulls me to the ground.
„WHA-?" I exclaim.
„I see what I want to show you. We're here. I want you to close your eyes."

„Why didn't you just ask me to close my eyes, instead of dragging me to the ground?!" I ask her indignantly.
„I don't know... I guess it was funnier like this." Natasha glances down at me. „And now close your eyes."