8. Chapter

The next morning, I wake up, because of the light.
When I open my eyes, I see that Natasha is already awake. We're still cuddled together under the blanket.
„Hi." She murmurs with her morning voice.

Her voice is kinda hot.

„Hi." I smile. „How long have you been awake?"
„About thirty minutes. You look adorable when you're asleep."
I feel my face getting hot. Why am I always blushing around her?

I snuggle a little closer to her and we stay in bed like that for another half an hour.
„It stopped to rain, I guess we should go back soon." Natasha mumbles.
„Yeah, I guess so."

We both roll out of the bed and change quickly. I help Nat to push the bed back to a couch and clean the room. Soon we're ready to go.

When we step outside, cool air hits us. I climb down and Natasha comes down behind me.
I start to walk.

„Catch!" Natasha calls out.
I turn around just in time to see an apple flying towards my face. But it is too late. The apple hits my forehead, but I can catch it before it falls on the ground.

„Ouch. Natasha!" I press my hand on the place, the apple hit.
„Sorry." Natasha chuckles. „You need to train your reflexes."
„You didn't give me enough time. And now my head hurts because of you!" I whine.

Natasha comes closer and moves my hand away from my head. She then places a kiss on my forehead.

„Better?" She whispers in my ear.

Much better.
I can feel that Natasha is observing me closely.
I look at my feet and take a big bite of my apple, so I don't have to answer.

Natasha laughs. „Let's go."
She starts to walk away and I follow her.

We're walking and eating our apples in silence.
I don't really know what to say. I'm still thinking about yesterday, when we nearly kissed.

Well, I'm not sure if she really wanted to kiss me. But I think so.
Or at least... I hope so

Wait, no. I don't. Or do I?

I don't know.

The first time Natasha talks to me again, is when we're already pretty close to the tower.
„Uhm... How did you sleep tonight?"

„I slept very well. What about you?"
I think about how we slept and start to smile.

I look over to Natasha.
„I slept very well too." She smiles back.

We both blush and look away again.

When we arrive at the tower, we take the elevator to the kitchen.
All the others are sitting there and eating lunch.

„You're back!" Wanda jumps off her chair and comes to hug both of us at the same time.
„What were you guys doing while you were gone?" Thor asks, when Nat and I sit down next to each other.
„And where did you sleep?"

„I showed Y/n the place I always am, when I'm gone. So we stayed there. What did we do? Uhm, I don't know. We talked a lot. Oh yes, and I tried to teach her chess. She's so bad at it." Natasha smirks at me.
„Hey!" I punch her in the shoulder. „You said I just need some practice."