Chapter Six~

READ THIS NOTE!!!!

Listen to the song on the side as you read this chapter because It will go very well with the chapter! Enjoy :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mackenzie's POV

My phone buzzed uncontrollably as I sat watching T.V with the boys. Finally getting aggravated with the constant noise, I open my phone to see who has been texting me non-stop.

as I open it my phone reads three missed texts from my boyfriend Max.

Opening the first one I read over the message.....My breath hitching in the back of my throat and tears begin to brim my eye's.

From Max

hey kenz, I'm really sorry I have to do this over text.......but you haven't been around lately. I hope you don't get to upset.........but I breaking up with you. It's just.......well......I found someone else.......and our relationship wasn't going that well anyways. I know you saw this coming. I'm sorry for all of this. I hope you can forgive me.

I didn't even bother reading the other two texts. I let the tears that had already formed in my eye's fall as I let my phone it the floor.

Getting up quickly, I run to the bathroom locking it behind me as I slid down the back of the door.

I couldn't trust anybody anymore. I thought I could at least trust Max........because he treated my differently. I good different/ I really liked him. I never would have thought he would do this to me............over text.

The sad thing is........I know he isn't coming back this time. He's broken up with me before.......but he never had anyone else.

"Mackenzie.........are you alright in there love?" I hear Louis' ask me from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say faking my best normal and non-scratchy voice.

"Are you sure?" He asks me again.

I was about to say something when I heard Harry's voice ring out from the other side of the door.

"Mackenzie come out here now!" He didn't sound very happy.......he sounded almost.....angry?

I decided I wouldn't take any chances, I quickly wiped my tears and unlocked the door stepping out.

I was greeted by a very angry looking Harry holding..........My phone?

"Who the hell does this prick think he is?" Harry asks me his face softening at the sight of more tears forming in my eye's. Harry was now angry with me.....for some unknown reason at probably one of the worst times.

"Whats going on?" Niall butted in.

"Read this text message this bastard just sent to her." Harry replied handing Niall my phone.

Niall's jaw dropped as he read the message. More tears fell down my cheeks. I felt Harry's hand placed on the small of my back rubbing comforting circles into it.

"I can't believe this........Max was such a nice guy." Niall placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Kenzie.......I'm so sorry!" Niall stated coming in for a hug.

"Please..." I said taking a few steps back, tears forming in my eye's once again.

"I just need to be alone right now." I said rushing up the stairs as my tears fell. Slamming the door to the guest room behind me.