Chapter Seven~

Mackenzie's Pov

It was actually a decent day. I was happy for the first time in years and it was all because of Harry. Today Harry, the boys and I spent the day just in eachothers presents. Talking, Laughing, Singing, Smiling. Just being happy, its the greatest feeling.

It was now 10:00pm and we we're all doing our own thing getting ready for bed. I wasn't really tired though.

I finished taking off my make up and slipped out of my clothes and put on my Pj's. After I brushed my teeth, I turned off my light and slipped under the covers, turning on my phone.

I logged into my twitter and scrolled through the feed. Replied to a few fans asking me questions, or just saying hello.

I cheked my facebook, and scrolled through my instagram for a few hours.

At about 1:30am I got a text from, Harry.

I smiled as I opened it.

~From Hazza~

Hey, You still awake?

~To Hazza~

Yeah, what's up?

~From Hazza~

Can't sleep :/

~To Hazza~

Come on up here, we can sit out on the roof.

~From Hazza~

Yeah! sure I'll be down in a second.

With that I closed my phone and walked over to my closet, and put a pair of Niall's sweats and one of his Hoddies on.

Just then my door opened and Harry walked in, wearing a grey T-shirt and a pair of PJ pants.

"Come on lets go." I motiond him to my larg window that opened up to the roof.

Harry followed as I steped out onto the roof carful not to trip.

Harry, came out right after me, both of us sitting in the chilly night air.

"So how've you been doing. You don't talk to me about anything." He asked, wrapping and arm around me pulling my body down with his.

Now we both were lay down, my head was on his chest listening to the beat of his heart. Looking up at the stars.

"I honestly have been doing the best I have been, since I my mum died." I answered honestly.

"Its almost as if I'm finally happy, safe and away from him." I smiled.

His one free arm reached down for my hand, one of his fingers gentaly traced over the scares on my wrist.

"I know about them, you know." He said, his voice was soft.

I was kinda shoocked. I didn't think he noticed.

"How did you find out?" I asked him, pretty much knowing the answer.

"I had noticed them that night we went to star bucks. I didn't want to say anything to you there. I was going to talk to you about it as soon as we got back to my falt, but Niall rushed you out so fast I never got the chance. I mean........I guess he had his reasons." He informed me, sounding awful sad.

I didn't say anything, I only kept my gaze at the sky, the stars were shinning brightly.

"Promise me something." He stated, lacing his hand with mine.

"Mmhm" I mumbled.

"Promise me you won't do it anymore. Promise that if you ever feel like your going to do it, or even if you just need to vent. You'll come and get me. I don't care what time of day or night it is. I don't care how busy I am. I want you to come and get me and we'll come out here, and I'll make you forget about everything." He said bringing my hand up to his lips, leaving kisses on my scars.