Chapter Four~

Mackenzies POV

Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam had left for a meeting with Simon. Leaving me and Harry alone at his flat.

Me and Niall would be staying here for now until we could find our own place. Niall finally decided to take action on whats been going on.

He had a bank account of his own made and had his money transferred from our fathers account to his. I was told that after there month off I would be coming with them on there 2013 tour. I couldn't wait to get away from here. Leave all the memories behind for a while.

Last night did something to me......Its changed me.......My father had never taken the beatings the that far of an extent before.

I'm not exactly sure what happened to my thought processes, but I can say its really messing with me.

This might not make sense but......I feel as if I just need to cry all the time. Its taken a pretty big emotional turn on me.

I don't want to admit it.....but I think I might have fallen into depression.

Its taking everything in me not to reach for something sharp and drag it across my skin.

All the different thoughts running threw my head.

Worthless

Good for nothing

Trash

Unwanted

Pathetic

Ugly

Slut

Whore

Stupid

Just some of the words that were running threw my head, words that I had constantly been called.

"Hey Kenzie are you alright love?" Harry asks me. Giving me a confused look.

"Yeah.......I'm fine......Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Because your crying. Whats the matter?" He questions scooting closer to me.

"Oh.....Nothing. Just thinking that's all." I smiled threw my tears.

Harry took me in his arm pressing my head to his chest as he stroked my hair. I knew her knew I was doing something more than thinking. He even knew what I was thinking about.

"Shh, don't think about anything! I want you to take at least a day and clear your mind of everything. Don't think about your past. Don't think about any of the cruel words spoken to you. Do not think of any of it! just think of.......um......me." he demanded picking an object I could think on.

I nodded and and closed my eyes letting my mind consume me of all the memories and thoughts I ever had of Harry.

I smiled as my memories over took me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note :)

Hey EVERYBODY!

Guess what?

I updated! awwww yeah!

These are kinda lazy updates tho......

So I promise they get better! I just really needed them to be updated and didn't have any ideas on what to write so.....okay

Love mah Swag Unicorns! <3