Chapter Nine~

Mackenzie's Pov

~Two day's later~

I woke up with splitting head ache and excoriating cramps. I let out a loud groan as I made my way to the bathroom.

Pulling down my Pj pants to use the washroom, I noticed the blood stain in my nikers.

Great there go another cute pair of undies, I though to myself.

After cleaning myself up and fixing that situation I climbed back into bed and curled up into a very uncomfortable ball. Harry was no longer beside me in the bed.

I lay there in that position for a few minuets before the door opened. Harry peeking his head inside.

"Hey babe, we ordered breakfast did you want to come and eat.?" He asked me sweetly making his way over to the bed, sitting down on the edge.

"No, its alright you go and eat. I'm not feeling very well today." I informed him, letting out another groan.

"Why, whats wrong?" He asked rubbing my arm.

"Lets just say period cramps are not my friends. Neither is the head ache I have."

"Do you want me to get you anything? like a hot water bottle or some mitol?"

"No Harry, its alright just go and eat your breakfast. Its probably getting cold." I argued.

"No, I'm not even that hungry. Its fine I'll stay up-" He was cut off by his stomach rumbling.

"I think your stomach begs to differ." I giggled.

"Now go on Harry, I'll be fine."

Harry let out a sigh kissing my cheek.

"Alright, fine but if you need something while I'm out there just call for me and I'll get it for you." He said getting up.

I nodded my head and with that he left the room. Finally it was silent, closing my eye's I tried very hard to fall asleep, but that cramps were sadly not feeling the whole sleeping mood. They would rather keep me up in this torture.

Tossing and turning, I tried every possible position. None in witch were relieving to the unbearable pain coming from my abdomen. In the proses of moving around, this only made the back pains worsen, not to mention the hotel mattress was completely uncomfortable.

I was starting to get angry with the fact that I was in so much pain and nothing was helping. Usually when this happened, Niall would be there helping me out. Massaging my back or rubbing circles into my stomach.

It usually made the pain bearable and easy to fall asleep.

Getting fed up with everything, I pushed myself up off the bed and made my way into the hotel room kitchen/ living room area where the boys where just finishing up.

Dragging the comforter of he bed behind me, not saying a word I plopped down into the living room area floor. Laying on my stomach.

"Um, Kenz why are you lying on the floor?" Niall asked me with a giggle.

"This isn't funny Niall. I feel like my insides are trying to have me killed." I stated as I shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm bloody dying." I almost yelled, dramatically.

"Period?" Niall asked.

"Say it any louder would you." I snapped back.

"Good luck Harry, she's a moody one during her time of the month.

"Shut the fuck up Niall I am not."

"Yeah, okay. Whatever you say Mackenzie." Niall rolled his eyes.