Chapter Ten~

Mackenzie's Pov

"That was a fantastic Movie!" I told Harry as we exited the theater.

"Yeah, it was pretty good for a chick flick." He smiled.

"It wasn't that much of a chick filck.........Safe Haven was amazing." I stuck my toung out at him.

"Lets head back to the hotel its getting late. The boys are probably wondering where we've disappered to." Harry suggested.

I nodded as we laced our fingers together, walking down the sidewalk. The hotel was only a few blocks away and it was summer.

It was silent for a little while before Harry broke it.

"Hey, you haven't talked to me in a while." He stated, totally confusing me.

"What are you talking about? I just talked to you five minuets ago." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, I mean about how you've been feeling." He stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.

He glanced down at my wrists then back to my face.

"When was the last time?" He asked.

"I haven't done it since before we were dating."

"I'm happy to here that." He smiled at me looking stright in my eyes.

I felt a few rain dropps hit my face, as Harry leaned in to kiss me. His lips just met mine as it began to down pour. I smiled into the kiss. I had alway's wanted to kiss in the rain. That was one thing on my bucket list.

It was a long passionate kiss, and when we both parted we were soaked. The rain came down harder as He laced our fingers together again as we both began to run back to the hotel.

We were both giggling, finally reaching the hotel. We were drenched, our bodies dripping with rain. Harry's hair was completely flat and he had lost all his curles. He looked so adorble like that.

We both trugged through the hotel lobby, earning some glares from some of the workers. The elevater opened and we both road our way up to the room.

I hadn't even gotten two feet into the room before I was shoot a question from perrie.

"You both kissed didn't you?" She laughed, because she already knew the answer.

I only blushed in respons and she squeled. "You're both so adorable. Now go on you crazy kids. get out of those wet clothes, your both going to get sick." she yelled at us as we ran down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

This was really short so if you're lucky you guys might get another update tonight.......so that makes it a tripple update.

I have been in the writing mood all day.

So be prepared for the storm of updates.