Chapter Eight~

Mackenie's Pov

I had just steped outside the shower about twenty minuets ago. My hair was in a wet pony tail and I had a pair of PJ shorts and a tank top covered by Niall's purple hoddie. The whole day I couldn't stop smiling. I mean, who wouldn't smile......I'm dating Harry Styles!

We hadn't told the boys yet though.........we were waiting until tonight. Danielle and Perrie would be coming tonight.

We wanted to tell eveyone together. Considering Perrie and Danielle were my best friends. I wanted them to know.

There was a soft knock on my door, Harry entered.

"Hey, The girls are here. Did you wanna go-" I cut him off by pushing past him and running down the stairs.

The moment a reached the living room a ran to Danielle and Perrie squealing like a school girl.

I litterally almost tackled them to the ground.

"Oh My Gosh! I missed you guys so much!" I squealed.

"We missed you so much too!" Dani, said as we let each other go.

"I have exctiting news to tell you all tonight." I said mysreriously.

"Ooooooo News! I like it!" Perrie commented.

"What are we all doing tonight? Let me guess Pajam's cuddeling and a movie right?" Dani, smirked.

"Well what else is better than that?" I asked giggling.

"If we watched something that wasn't a chick flick!" Zayn interupted.

The three of us burst into laughter.

"You actually think your getting out of watching chick flicks? Thats cute." Perrie commented, giving her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"Well you can't blame a guy for trying." Zayn shrugged walking back to the couch.

"Now come on, lets go up to my room. I'll get you set up and then we can come back down so I can tell everyone the 'News'" I said grabbing onto both of their wrists and practically dragging them up the stairs.

"Wait, since when have you lived here?" Perrie asked me as we reached my room.

"Its a long story I'll let Niall explian to you later." I told them setting their bags onto my floor.

"Okay now get you pajam's on." I hurried them.

The both rolled their eye's at my as the yanked their pajam's out of there suit cases.

It took them literally 20 minuets to put their pajam's on and take off their makeup. Witch was funny considering Danielle barley had any on.

They were finally ready and we walked down the stairs into the living room, were the boys had already set up.

Harry looked to me, giving me a happy smile as I walked in his direction.

I sat down beside him leaning my head on his shoulder. Nothing out of the ordinary. Thats what I ususally did, but this time my smile was just a bit bigger.

Once everyone was ready and settled into their seat Harry leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Ready?" He asked me. I nodded and we both got up out of our seats.

"So are you going to tell us or what?" Louis asked anxuoisly.

"Yeah, yeah calm down lou." Harry giggled.

"Well I guess it easier to show them tha it is to tell them." Harry stated looking over at me.

If we had just come out and said we were dating it would be sort of awkward, but not as awkward as Harry's next move.