Chapter Eleven~

~Mackenzie's Pov~

I had spent the day alone. The boy's were performing tonight at the MTV music awards and they would have to be practicing.

It was a very lazy day for me.....that is until I started to think. Anything and everything ran through my mind.

I thought back to times when my mum was around. I missed her so much. I thought about how my father use to be, such a happy and caring person. I thought about my mums death and how it affected us all. Then I thought about Niall, and how he handled everything. Thats when everything came crashing down around me and the tears started flowing.

I couldn't help but think some how this was all my fault.

I broke down.

"It was all my fault."I whispered to myself, I did this. I don't deserve someone as good as Harry......I'm just a failure.

I reached for the handle to the drawr with my blads in it, slicing them carfully across my wrist as I cried and screamed to the empty hotel room. Sure the people in the room next to us might be able to here, but it didn't matter to me, I couldn't handle this anymore.

"Why?" I whispered to myself.

"Why do I fuck everything up."

At this point, my mind had fully taken over and my wrists were spilling blood onto the floor as I sat there slicing at my flesh. It wasn't until then that I reaolized what I had done I had gone to far this time. My vision was blurring and the room was spinning around me.

I heard muffeled voices from the front door just as I blacked out.

~~~~~~~Harry's Pov~~~~~~~~~

I forgot my wallet back at the hotel room, so I had gone back to go get it before the show. I entered the flat, usually to be greeted by a Hello from Mackenzie but instead I was greeted by an eerey silence. I didn't get a good feeling about it either.

I rushed down the hall to the bedroom Mackenzie and I shared. Nothing. That's when I noticed the door to the en-suit was craked open. Rushing towards the door, my heart sunk to the bottom of my chest as I saw the scene infront of me. My breath hitched and I dropped down onto my knees beside her. Pulling her limp and bloody body onto my lap, pushing the hair out of her face. I quickley pulled my phone out of my pocket dialing 911 and then Niall.

"Niall, we have to call off the show." I breathed heavily into the phone.

"Why?" He asked rather confused.

"Its Mackenzie, I think she tried to kill herself, you have to meet us at the hospital."

The line dropped. He fucking hung up.

The parimedics soon came rushing through the door bringing her into the ambulence by strecher. I folling close behind. I haden't noticed I was crying until I put my hands to my face.

Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit I knew I shouldn't have left her alone. What was I thinking?

Once we reached the hospital She was taken into a room, and I was sat in the waiting hall. Not to long after Niall and the boys came running down the hallway.

"Where is she?" Niall asked nervously.

"There running tests I think. I'm not sure what there doing but there in there." I said pointing to the room infront of me.

"What happened, where did you find her?" he asked frantically.

"I don't know what happened. I went to get my wallet and I found her in the bathroom in a pool of blood."

Niall sat down beside me, putting his head in his hands.

"God I haven't been paying close attention to her. I should have known something was wrong."

I opened my mouth to say something, but was cut off by the nurse emerging from the room in front of us.

"Well, you're lucky you found her when you did. We were able to stop the bleeding before she lost to much blood. She'll be fine in a few hours. She's sleeping right now, but you're all welcome to go in and wait till she wakes up." We all nodded and walked into the room where she was sleeping peacfully in the hospital bed.