Important

Many of you know that my series got deleted by YouTube. As it got so much love by all of you. I decided to bring it back on WattPad. I have re uoloaded on Youtube as well 🤗. Hope you guys will give the same love to this series here as well.

I will upload the series parts one by one like I did on YouTube.

Please like, comment, and share to boost up my confidence 🥺🤧.

You can add this to your library so that you will get notification whenever the new part will be uploaded.

Follow me on my wattpad- @mymytaehyung

Follow me on my Instagram- @/mymytaehyung (I upload ffs there too)

Follow me on my Youtube- @/●MYMYTAEHYUNG● (I upload ffs there too)

I am Aera.
If you want to talk to me, you can message me here on wattpad or on Instagram.

You guys will get notified whenever there will be an update. I will try to update as soon as possible. I hope you guys will also give me an outcomes just like I am putting efforts.

If you guys are not Indian, then it is also okay. I have suggested songs before every chapter so that you guys can read the chapters with so much emotion and reality.

Give love to our Y/N and Taehyung.

When a Korean boy marries an Indian Girl. He loves her with his full heart. Will it be interesting to see their Magical and Romantic Love Story??

Taehyung:"The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours and only yours... Come live in my heart and pay no rent... You can call it madness but I will call it love, life without love is like a tree without Blossoms or fruits...."

You:"You are my Melody... You are my song of love... You are the love of my life, you are my one and only love. I will be yours, you will be mine, together we will be one!"

"I never knew what love was... until I met you...... I LOVE YOU..."