8

He looked at you and you did the same, lost in each-other's eyes.. He came closer and when his lips were touching yours, he whispered:

"Will you not ask for return gift baby?"

You looked at him while frowning your eyebrows in confusion, while he have his sm1rk on... "W-what do you mean?" You said while removing your leg from the chair but he grabbed it and said:"The mean is that it's my turn to give you a very beautiful gift!" He said while placing your leg again on the chair.. He grabbed your chin and pulled you towards him and your lips and brushing them with his.

He gripped on your b.tt and then gave it a tight squeeze causing a sudden mo@n left from your mouth without your concern..."Ah!" You looked at him but he just smirked and whispered:"Low baby, mom and dad are sleeping now, or we want to wake them do we?" You low your head in shyness... While he just chuckled in response...

You two reached your bedroom, while he closes the door with his legs and locks it So there will be no interruptions. He put you on the bed, you were standing on the bed while he went to his closet, searching something, you looked at him... 

Until he pulls a paper bag from his closet sm1rking widely, you frowned in confusion, He came back to you and pulls you in him... He put his hands on your b.tt and looked at you who was so much near, he squeezed your b.tt and you clutched on his shoulder... He started to do that continuously, looking deeply, staring into your soul and you were just so red mess until now when you asked:""W-what are you d-doing T-tae!?" He looked at your face and smirked more widely and whispered: "I'm squeezing your s.xy a.s!" "W-what!?" "Yes baby, is there any problem with that? Hmm?" You shakes your head as no and he kept doing that with force...

After a while he left your a.s and then gave you that bag, you looked at him in confusion "What is this baby?" He looks at you and said:""Y/N I wanted to give you this on your bday as your gift but now after you gave me this hot gift I was unable to wait and give this to you! Just try it and come outside...." He looked at you and smirked and came to your ear whispering: "Or do you want to change infront of me hmm babygirl?"

You just shook your head fastly and was about to run to the bathroom but he pulled your hand, you bumping in his chest. "It's good babygirl, otherwise you won't be able to try this... hmm?" He whispered while rubbing his 11ps on your ears, you nodded...

He let go of your hands and you went towards the bathroom but he said: "Be fast Baby girl, daddy don't like to wait... ok?" You nodded and went to the bathroom while he just sat on the bed rubbing his hands waiting for you to come outside...

You went in and closed the bathroom's door you put your hand on your heart, rubbing it and calming your racing heart down.. "P-please calm down!" You whispered while breathi⁹ng heavily, you put the bag on the cabinet and looked yourself in the mirror...

"Baby!? Come fast I can't wait!" "W-wait I'm coming!" You said and hurriedly took out the dress out of the paper bag...

You took out the gift which was given by him...

(Photo)

"Baby!?" You hurriedly took out your all clothes and started wearing it, you mumbled "What a dress! So much straps! Ughhhh!" You wore the gift and let your hair fall freely, while taking a deep breath, before he could shout your name this time, yo...

"Baby!?" You hurriedly took out your all clothes and started wearing it, you mumbled "What a dress! So much straps! Ughhhh!" You wore the gift and let your hair fall freely, while taking a deep breath, before he could shout your name this time, you went out fast...

Taehyung was going to shout your name, but you came out of the bathroom, and he stopped in his tracks after seeing you...

While your head was hung low, and your eyes were closed nervousness took over you, When he didn't said anything, you asked:"T-taehyung w-what happened why a-aren't you saying anything" you looked up to see his face very close to yours...

You widened your eyes, before you could say anything he grabbed your waist and hugged you tightly...

Your eyes soften that he isn't wild but your thoughts gone all wrong when he started to pull the st@p of your blou$e...He was doing it very slowly causing you to clutched on his arms, your gaze fell onto the mirror which was in front of you...You saw that his second hand was going to slowly and sneakily going towards your p@ntles str@p, you widened your eyes...

You were going to stop his hand but he turned you both vice-versa, that you were now facing the mirror with him behind you, your back was against his ch€$t..."The thing which you are fearing of, I'll gonna do that for sure!" He whispered in your ears before looking into the mirror watching your eyes closed by his voice, you suddenly looked at him and he whispered: "So s£.y!" He was staring into your soul... while you were just so nervous, that he was also feeling that...

His hand started to where go towards your back, your hook was there, your breath started to badly h1tch...

You just closed your eyes, feeling nervous that do he liked you in this, do your body is perfect in this outfit? Did he liked it? But all the thoughts vanished when he opened the small shirt which was on the top of your blou$e... Your breath hitched when he started to put w3t k1ssss on your shoulders while he was just looking at you from the mirror...  That how your face twists when he slightly puts his 11ps on your shoulders, how you close your eyes tightly when he put w3t kisses there... How you bite your lips when he slightly scuk there, how your hands clench onto the waist line of your cloth everytime..

He took out that small shirt fully, and threw it somewhere in the room, where you both don't know... you opened your eyes to only look into his eyes which were already looking at you with full of love...

When his hand started to go down towards the cloth which was placed on your belly button, you shut your eyes closed tightly. He sensed your nervousness, so he picked you up and your breath hitched, he softly laid you on the bed.

He kissed your stomach and then put his tounge in your navel, causing you to hiss in the fe3ling... He came at your level: "Open your eyes Y/N" You opened your eyes and he smiled softly at you and said while holding your face:"You are beautiful y/n, so beautiful understood?" He said softly while rubbing the side of your waist with his hands.

"You thought I would be disappointed or something? Then no I wouldn't do that. That's something a corward and a whimp would do and as your husband it's my duty to show you that you are beautiful doesn't matter what flaw you have. Everyone is beautiful in thier own way and so are you, don't hide anything from me because I would never judge you..."

He said softly and you felt tears welling up your eyes. This man was such a kind gentleman, He is a respectable and a honourable man and today in your eyes the respect for him increased even more.

"So now, are you ready for the ride babygirl?"

He smirked while you were surprised that how fast this man changed his expression...

He just chuckled at your expressions and came close to you and whispered:""What happened Babygirl? Are you having a difficult time hmm? Just because of your husband?"

You just blinked surprisingly and said:"W-what Tae, h-how y-you j-jus-" He came towards your ear and pulled you in him and whispered:

"Shh babygurl and now be ready because daddy's gonna put himself insideyou and gonna stretch you so well because he's massive..."