7

You all were celebrating his birthday when his mom brought the topic of child once again.... Making Taehyung a living tomato once again, and making you laugh, thinking that awhile ago when this topic happened he was the daddy type but now...Mrs.Kim laughed at her son's cuteness whether Mr.Kim also laughed seeing him playing with his hoodie's sleeves... and hiding his face due to shyness....

Suddenly you all heard a ting sound you 11 spoke:"Y'all continue, cake is ready." You rushed towards the microwave, making Taehyung watch your cute expressions... The clear smell of delicious chocolate intruded his nose. You took a pan out of the oven, Taehyung couldn't helped but looked at you who was struggling to put the cake from the pan into the big bowl, he quickly rushed to you taking the pan from your hands and putting it aside before wearing the apron from you...

He quickly pècked your hand and said: "Baby put the gloves first than touch something like this, If I didn't come you could have burned your hand-" "But that situation will not come ever, because if you're with me, I'm safe.. You whispered earning a shy smile from your husband in return...

He quickly pècked you nose and rushed from there, you wondered what has gotten into him, like he's behaving this way totally opposite... They nodded while giggling after seeing the nervousness of Taehyung, he smiled fondly and went to the kitchen to bring the cake while smiling brightly.

When he went he saw that you were decorating the cake with your beautiful smol hands, he chuckled when you were looking at the piping bag... "What happened baby?" "See na Taehyung the cream isn't coming.. "He looked at the bag and laughed you looked at him in confusion but he took the bag from you and removed the plastic that was covering the mouth of the bag, you widened your eyes and looked down in embarrassment.. He looked at you and smiled at your cuteness...

"Baby, you should removed the plastic first, it's okay baby... uwu!" He pinched your cheeks and you smiled at him, he quickly lifted the cake's tray in his hands and you both went...

You and Taehyung went to the living room, and found that Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim were already dozing off on the couch... You and Taehyung looked at each other and nodded while smiling and then looked at them You both went towards them sitting down on the floor, and sitting beside them... each side..

Actually mom and dad did a lot of hard work today which was not good for their health, joints and body at all... But they insisted because it's his bday... Taehyung lightly kissed on his dad's cheek and you on his mom's cheeks, that caused them to wake up.... you both smiled and looked at them in awe...

"Mom wake up..." He whispered in his mom's ears softly and you did same to his dad's ears... causing them to wake up... Mom:"Oh child you came?" You both nodded Dad: "Ok child let's cut the cake, shall we?" You all nodded and placed the cake on the beautiful decorated dark brown wooden table which was riched in softness..

When they saw the cake their eyes got widened and got teary, they looked at you and hugged you tightly while crying... You also hugged them back while whispering: "What do you think huh? That because of my husband's birthday, I will forget my mom's and dad's anniversary?" Mom: "W-we thought you forget. You: "Shh mom.... calm down and please sit your knee joints would be paining this hectic day, Dad please..."

They nodded but still hugged you tightly "Mom and dad are you both sitting or not?" Taehyung said trying to be strict but ending up being soft... They giggled at him and nodded, Taehyung light up the candle of both of the cakes... Mom: "Y/N and Taehyung please come and cut the our cake with us..... please.....?"

At first you both were hesitating but then you all nodded and sat beside both of them and touched their hands while they cut the cake blowing the candles... They cut the cake and feed you both while applying some of the cake on the top of your both noses while giggling, totally enjoying the day with their children...

AFTER CUTTING THEIR'S AND TAEHYUNG'S CAKE, YOU BOTH SEND THEM FORCEFULLY TO REST BECUASE THEY WEREN'T EVEN BULGING TO FINISH THEIR CHILD'S BIRTHDAY NIGHT SO EARLY

Taehyung was going towards your both room when you pulled him towards you making him hug you and his eyes went wide because of the sudden hug, but he immediately hugged you back.

Taehyung:"W-what happened baby?" But you just ignored his question and hugged him tightly while placing your head on his chest and saying: "Baby, you didn't asked your qift from me... huh? Why?" He smiled.

Taehyung: Because you are here is a big enough for me and then you, mom, dad gave me all the happiness of the world today" you just looked at him in anger... Yaah so you don't want it!?"

Taehyung:"No..." you just pushed him and said in a dramatic crying voice:"Wow, for my hUSBAND I've PrEPARed a Gift BUT He Isn't tAKINg it, is it justice my lord?" You said dramatically....

Taehyung:"Ok I'll take it.." He said making you smile in an evil way and causing him to let out a nervous chuckle because when you smiled like that, anything is going to happen for sure...

"Just wait here I'll come...!" He nod while adjusting his shirt and sat down on the stool which was on the middle of the big hall between the sofas ....

After a while you came down wearing a blue dungri with a losen white shirt with open hairs looking hot af... Making Taehyung's jaw drop down....

You went him in a s£dùçt!vè way while biting your lips making him gulped.. "Are you ready?" You whispered in his ears and he nodded gulping...

You took the remote of the speaker setting it on a low voice still keeping in mind that mom and were sleeping.. And you started your song and job...

From 00:00 to 00:56

He was looking on you with a different look on his face... With his jaw dropped down....

From 00:56 to 1:11

When you pulled down the strap he gulped still looking into your yous not breaking the eye contact..

1:11 to 1:57

He was looking at you with luv in his eyes...

2:14 to 3:55

He looked at you and you did the same, lost in each-other's eyes.. He came closer and when his lips were touching yours, he whispered:

"Will you not ask for return gift baby?"

________________________________________

I know this part took me long enough to make it, and it also have many time stamps in between. Because in the video I have arranged the scene like this, so I did everything I could do to make you all feel that it is happening in real or I tried my best to wrote it down as the original video of mine.

If you all have any problem to read this you can contact me.

Please vote, share and comment.

Your author
-Aera