6

You were talking with his mom while Taehyung was doing dishes... he was time to time turning and looking at you smiling... Y/N: "Mom his birthday is tomorrow!" You whisper, and she nodded and replied to you: "Yes dear so?" You smirked... "I'll tell you later, because he is coming!" She nodded hurriedly and put a smile on so that he can't notice as same as you...

Taehyung: "Baby, come I want to talk to you!" Mrs Kim looked at him and tried to tease him, so she said... "Why child you can talk here!" She smiled teasingly, but Taehyung just whined, and said: "Mom it's somewhat private... he whispers... "Child okay I'm going you can talk here!" She said but then Taehyung replied in a whining voice: "No mom, we'll talk in our bedroom!" "Child, no need you can talk here okay-" he cut her off and pulled you by your arm & said in a desperate voice: "Mom please understand!"

"No Taehyung we can talk here, why bedroom mom is saying right... we can talk here!" But he just glared at you, and looked at his mom... You then laughed silently at his state, while his mom just continued teasing him but in a moment he pulled your arm and ran...

"Child?" "Mom we can talk later... now I want to ask her something bye!" He closed the door and Mrs Kim smiled at yours two bond and love...

When you two reached the room he let go of your hand and closed the door and turned around for looking at you...

He started to come close to you while you just back away till you trip to the wall, he was still looking at you and came closer whispering.. "You wanted me to kiss you infront of her.. huh?" He then licked the ear lobe... and said "Baby you need a punishment hmm?"

You closed your eyes and tried to went away from the wall but he just pulled you and again pinned you to the wall...

This scene from 0:44 to 2:10

"Baby!" You said out of breath... but he didn't let you go instead he pulled you more closer.. "Baby!" you again said but this time he pulls out. You both breath heavily while he just closed his eyes and leaned again to kiss you more... But you just said: "Baby see spider!" But he just again held you before you could run again and trapped you again inside him on the wall... slowly.

This scene from 0:35 to 1:02

"I'm not gonna come in your trap again!" He mumbled against you ear... "Tried running away from me baby?" He looked at you and again kissed you....

NEXT DAY, HIS BIRTHDAY

He wake up a long ago and was just staring at your sleeping figure, today is his birthday, and he is so excited that he woke up early... He was so excited because it will be his first birthday with you, so he was just so squirming and then his gaze fell onto your lips.....

He giggled remembering last night, that he just couldn't hold himself from kissing you... Your lips were so soft that he couldn't stopped himself from kissing you more and more...

Your lips are now turned into a full red, and were swollen.. he just couldn't stop himself, and leaned again to kiss them softly... He slowly started to hover above you, while still kissing you and you were still asleep.. And he bit your lips slowly but you woke up....