09

He just chuckled at your expressions and came close to you and whispered:""What happened Babygirl? Are you having a difficult time hmm? Just because of your husband?"

You just blinked surprisingly and said:"W-what Tae, h-how y-you j-jus-" He came towards your ear and pulled you in him and whispered:

"Shh babygurl and now be ready because daddy's gonna put himself insideyou and gonna stretch you so well because he's massive..."

He smiled teasingly at you while you were just shocked on his sh@mless words...

You were going to hit him lightly on his ch3st but he grabbed your hand and put it on his l1ps before kissing it so s3nsua.ly while mainting his eye-contact with you.. You were so lost in his eyes, that you didn't knew from when he bite your hand harshly...

You gasped, but he whispered:"Don't look at me like that, I will ruin you, I'll steal you from yourself and then hide you in my heart..." You widen you eyes at him, he grazes his 11ps on your ears before whispering:

"Oh wait you shouldn't hide in me... But I should hide inside you.... right.... babygurl?"

You widen your eyes and a soft gasp went out from your mouth, he smirked at this state of yours... Before you could say anything, he kissed you quickly, causing you to shut your mouth at his actions...

He looked at you an sat on his knees which was on either sides of your w@!$t..

He stood up and walked off the bed, still maintaining the eye contact, he stood on the floor still staring through your soul... He slowly yet teasing op3ned his buttons and r3moved the shirt making you gasp at the view. His body is robust, strong and was made delicacy...

"Baby gurl is enjoying the view isn't she?" Taehyung asked mockingly and you immediately looked up at him with red hue plastered all over your face. "Eh n-no-." You wanted to interrupt him but your mouth zipped up when he unb.ckled his belt and op3ned the button of his pants.. the sight was sc.rching ho.t. He stripped himself until he was all n@ked.

He came and hov3red over you again, he brought his face closer to mine and whispered: "I love you so much Y/N, you can't even imagine..., we aren't doing s.x but making love... will you let me.. hmm?"

He asked very softly and slowly pecked your hand, he asked through his actions, you know, it doesn't affect that how much you share skinships, he always asks you before doing anything to you... You slowly nodded and he smiled, he came to your face and att@ched his 11ps with yours very slowly. The kiss wasn't rushed or not filled with I.st, it was slow and filled with lots of luv and emotions...

His hand slowly started to undress you...

AFTER 5 HOURS...

YOUR POV

"Baby it's alright, you can endure it, okay baby? Just few more seconds more..." He was saying to divert my mind from the pain I was getting right now, it doesn't affect how much we do it, it still hurt... "Baby are you okay now hmm? Can I start moving? If you want I can pull it now... Just tell me if it's hurting so much.."

Right now it's hurting so much because I danced so much, and my body is too tired it was hurting like h3ll...

"Taehyung, you can start moving now- ahh!" I whimpered when I felt pain... he said: "No baby we aren't doing this..." "No Taehyung it isn't about me, it's about you" "No Y/N, we are making love not s.x, that it is about me... and for me, you are very important... try to understand I'll stop now!"

He pulled out and laid beside me.. and buried me in his ch3st saying: "See baby... we already made love..." "How?" "Making love isn't only about sharing skinships but about understanding each other's thoughts, and making each-other comfortable with us... so we made it..."

He said while smiling, while I? I just teared up on his thoughts, he is just a gentleman, who takes care of me, like he did when he went hard for the first time... He literally carried me around the house, just because my body was in pain, I looked at him and just hugged him tight, because after this my respect for him, grew more and more...

He also hugged me tight and said: "Uwu baby, don't cry now.... okay, it's about you and only you, if a man isn't doing this to her woman, then it doesn't mean that, I'll also not do this to my girl! Okay, now relax,!"

I nodded and he caressed my hair and rubbed my back, until I slept in his arms feeling totally safe from this world...

3 AM

I stood up from my deep sleep and found no one beside me... I frowned and looked around the room... Until I heard bathroom's door unlocking I looked up to see Taehyung coming from there, I frowned but he just smiled at me.. He came and laid beside me...

"What were you doing?" I looked down to see that our clothes aren't on the floor.. Oh! So he- "Actually I put all the clothes in the laundry to wash!" He said smiling .."Taehyung, why didn't you sleep?" "Baby leave that and come in my arms and sleep!" He pulled me but I stopped him.. "No taehyung, it's not only about me.. love isn't about any one specific person, love is about both, so this isn't fair that after this hectic day, you still are doing work!" He looked at you..

"Taehyung please, I beg you, please give some rest to your body, you are also a human like me, if I deserve rest than you should too!" He just pulled me in his embrace and hugged me tightly, I also hugged him back, tightly... he started talking:"Baby, what did I do, to found you, and I can say that you are mine hmm? You're just like an angel, that came to protect me always... love you baby!"

"Baby, you know that-" "shhh!" I shushed him and said: "Baby now sleep like a good child! Okay!?" I said in a strict tone... He nodded and said: "Ogh baby, I'm so so scared!" He embraced me so much tightly and we both slept in each-other's arms...

"Y/N I just wanted to say that, I love you and only you, no one can take that place in my heart except you...."

_________________________________________

Hey kimchis! How are you all? I am fine. So I just wanted to inform you that finally from 18th April, I am gonna start posting on YouTube. But Please come here on wattpad too for reading and supporting my stories... 🥺💫💌😘
Love uou all
Will meet in next chapter!!!

Your Author
-Aera