10

AFTER 3 MONTHS

AT YOUR BEDROOM

"Taehyung!"
"No!"
"Taehyung!"
"No!" "Yaah! Just listen- "
"No! Y/Niee!"
"But why? Tell me the reason....!"

He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted..."Because Y/Niee I don't wanna go, and I know.. you'll not send me now.... right?" He asked with a tint of a hope in his voice but you just nod your head.. his eyes lit up but you said-""Sure, Mr.Kim... but you will go!" "But "No buts... you will go.. so you'll go.. and it's my order!"

He gasped... "Ohhh- your order.. than I'll definitely not go..." he said and started running.. you widen your eyes and started chasing him with your full speed....

You both ended up in your living room, with him still running and you still chasing him...

AUTHOR: So, while they both are running, I'll tell you what has actually happened... In these 3 months... you both actually enjoyed with his mom and dad fully... But due to their work, they had to go, but when they went... Taehyung started to behave like a very naughty boy... And now... he is not willing to go to his company... he took a leave for 3 months for your marriage, but now, he isn't willing to go to his company...

Back to the story

"Yaah... ahh!" You stumbled on the chair and fell down.. Taehyung widen his eyes and came to you, "Are you okay baby?" He asked with a concerned voice...

But you internally sm1rked and put a knife on his neck: "Yaah are you mad?" "Yez I am.. now say will you go?" "First remove this-" "NO! Tell me now!" He gulped and nodded his head... You ruffled his hair while smiling "Good boy!"

But when you were about to remove the knife he pulled you towards him and applied the knife on your neck: "Now tell will you send me to the company now?" You gulped but he just smirked knowing you'll say no... but you just started crying dramatically... taking him off guard

"WhY GOD? WHY On tHIS EaRTh, I got tHIS husBaND! Who wanted to kill me just now why????????????????????"

He just got mad over your words but you just hug him and kissed his cheek "I know that wasn't your intention..." He looked at you and said:"But tell me you'll not do this again....!" You nodded and hugged him tight... he smiled and asked: "So that means, I'll not go now right?"

You just pulled out with narrowed eyes "Ahh, God-" but he just pulled you in a hug again and said: "I-I'll go, I'll go..." You smiled at your worldwide plan...

AFTER 1 HOURS

You both are now standing outside of the building but when you were about to step in he held your hand and said:"Baby it's also time now, let's go... I don't wanna go..... please we will spend time together... let's go hmmm?"

You narrowed your eyes and said: "Read my lips!" And mouthed "I'm gonna kill you now Mr.Kim!" He gulped and smiled: "B-baby why standing here? L-let's go now!" He said and started going in...

AT THE OFFICE'S RECEPTION

You both reached the reception and smiled... you both stood there and receptionist said with a smile...""Oh! Mr.Kim... and Mrs. (Yourcaste) you both are here, after a long time, I hope you enjoyed your marraige holiday?" She asked while smiling enthusiastically.

"Yeah yeah" Taehyung said while putting his hand on your waist tightly.

AUTHOR:  So let me tell you that in Korea, women don't change their surname after marriage and in this ff, you also didn't want to change your caste by yourself too.

"So Mr.Kim and Mrs(Y/C) your both cabins are one now, and Mrs (Y/C you will be managing your department work from there only..."

You both nodded and went towards your both office.