4

Today Taehyung's parents were coming so you were bathing but your forgot your clothes so you came out in a towel only, well it was okay now, because it was just Taehyung, so no worry. When you came out of the bathroom, Taehyung was ironing his and your clothes, but when he saw you, he got lost he started to stare at you with a intimate stare... While you, you were just walking to your closet casually. He was just staring at you like you were his prey. Lion's deer...

You have tied a towel in your hair because you washed them, you removed that towel with a light force causing the droplets to fall onto Taehyung's face... He shut his eyes but when he looked at you, you were already drying your hair from left to right and right to left, but when your towel fell from your hands, you bent down to take it... He was just staring at your face while biting his lips...

Then you removed your towel which was covering your body. and threw it somewhere in the room, but it directly landed on Taehyung's face, to which he opened his mouth wide and removed the towel from his face... He quickly looked at you, and saw you were already done wearing your p@nty, but you were trying to find your br@. you then finally found it you started wearing it, but when you were about to tie it's hook, you felt a hot breathe on neck. You quickly closed your eyes with the sensations, you felt his hand going down and pulled you in him more by placing his hand on your bare waist... His other hand slowly went up to your shoulder from your neck causing you to shudder at the feeling.

His fingers than started to remove your first strap shoulders, from your very slowly, he slides the straps from your shoulder to your elbow... He does that same with the other strap, poor you, he was making you feel that sensations even deeper, only by this, his hot breaths were still on your neck causing you to tilt your head to the other side...

"Ahh" you whimpered when he slightly pinch your waist, then he sooth it, so that you will not feel any pain.... You gasped when he suddenly turned you around and closed the doors of the closet, and push you against the closet and himself against you, everything went very fast like very fast. You widen your eyes when you looked at his eyes that were filled with love for you, but this love was different it wasn't lu$t for sure.... but different type of love....

You flinched when his hands quickly went to your br€@$t squishing it, you started to whimper while your hands were on his shoulders for the support because he already has made your leg go weak...

He then went to your ear while doing his thing and whispered with the most deepest and husky voice that made your eyes go shut and you whimpered loudly: "Baby, you are so beautiful, will you let me see that beautiful body from near?"

After saying that he started to put wet k!$$€$ from your ear to your neck, and when he lightly scuk you loudly whimpered causing him to scuk on your weak spot tightly, while you just whimpering and whimpering louder and louder... But when his hands started to go down towards your p@nty, you suddenly remember about his parents, you looked at the clock that this is 12 pm, you widens your eyes because they said that they'll come nearly 12 pm...

You started to lightly push him by his shoulders but he didn't even bulged, so you tried more hard but not too much hard, but he just hugged you by your waist and started to scuk your neck more tightly, and then came to your lips...

You closed your eyes tightly, enjoying the sensations which

were given by him but you have to push him because his parents must be coming anytime now because its 12:15. He then started kissing your lips... He cupped your cheeks and lightly bite your lower lips to make your mouth open so he could insert his tounge in it... and you did and he inserted it in....

He then went to your ear and again whispered while panting heavily: Will you babygirl?" You tried to answer:" I-I w-ill, b-but-" He saw your uneasiness so he quickly pulled away and looked at you, he then hugged you tightly causing you to sigh...  "What happened baby? Are you uncomfortable? Did I made you feel uncomfortable? Sorry bab-" you quickly shushed him by pecking him and said: "No baby it's not like that, is that, that your parents must be coming now anytime so-"