5

AUTHOR POV

Waking up in the arms of your love's, sound normal, yet feels so special, and someone goes through it daily, well she is y/n she is sleeping with taehyung. After the very hard session of last night, they both were kinda tired, he went all night, he neither stopped himself nor let her stop for a single second...

Well I think that's what we called love... love is just made up of just four letters but has a very large meaning behind it...

Y/N let out a groan when she twisted her waist.. "Fvck!" She cursed under her breath, but it quickly turned into a smile after looking at a beautiful look. She warmly smiled when her gaze fell onto her love of the life, few strands of Taehyung's hair were on his face, she frowned her eyebrows. But she soon let out a lowkey chuckle and gently removed the strands from his face, like he was a piece of a glass that can broke easily if touched.

She soon frowned her eyebrows when a thought came in her mind she thought: he is looking like a baby now totally, like pouting while sleeping... But yesterday he was totally different like a daddy one type... I know his duality is a duh! He is just a baby with a daddy!

She just yawned lazily and stretch her arms very carefully not wanting to squirm more which can be a cause of Taehyung's wake...

"I'm thirsty!" She said with a dry voice she stood up carefully, not wanting to Taehyung wake up, she remove his arm from her neck and stood up. She stretched her arm one more time, before wearing her cute little bunny slippers which were gifted by Taehyung's friend....

She lazily rubbed her fingers were it was itching in her hand and she went to the kitchen with slow heavy steps... Actually she just woke up because her throat was dry and she just wants to drink some water and then go back to sleep... she was hella tired...

She went to the kitchen and in the mid way she saw mrs kim so she tried to hello her and she did: "Hello mom!" Mrs.kim was so shocked...

You tried to figure it out so you said: "Oh mom, actually I was hella thirsty so I came here to drink some water, want some mom?" She was froze on her spot so you again said but this time some what loud: "Mom!" She flinched and came back to senses and smirked, you also smiled... You show your glass towards her like we do in the time of cheers, and then went to your room while drinking the water lazilų...

"Oh my child so hard, you like it hard huh?" Mrs.Kim said and smiled teasingly while rubbing her both hands and went back to her room dancing while smiling...

You saw Taehyung was sleeping so you smiled a little and slept in his arms...

AFTER 2 HOURS

It was currently 9 am and you was fully woke up while your husband was sleeping till now, you were just staring at him while resting your hand on elbow. You saw that his eyes was squirming so you again closed your eyes and pretended to sleep meanwhile Taehyung opened his eyes and found you sleeping.

He came close to your lips and licked them lightly causing you to squirm, he immediately opened his eyes as realization hit him he smirked widely and pulled you by your waist and licked your lips now very lightly causing you to squirm, he was enjoying your this state so much, a thought came in his mind. He hid his face in your neck so that his lips were touching on your sweet spot as well as his breath, knowing that it will be very hard for you to survive.

You squirmed tightly, and put your hand on his bare chest and he whispered: "I know you're awake..." but you decided to stay up in your act... But this time he bite your ear causing you to let out a silent whimper... you still decided to stay in act, so he this time hovered above you and kiss you, knowing it will be hard for you to not to kiss him back, and it happened, you didn't controlled yourself and kissed him back with same force and love...