1

Recommend song-
("Hua hai Aaj Pehli Baar" from "Sanam Re")

Your POV 

Hi! I am Y/N...
Same Sunday Morning was there... but something was different today.. Today I didn't wake up like I usually do, I woke up in the arms of my husband... 

Last night was magical.. Last night we both had our first time, first night with each other.. if I elaborate then, we got married yesterday.. 

You:"Aa cutie~" 

I squealed after seeing his sleeping face. This man is such a different kind of man. He never fails to bring butterflies in my stomach. He makes my heart go boom boom. 

Taehyung:"What are you doing??"

He asked in his sleepy voice while his eyes closed. 

You:"Oh, nothing!"

I said shyly, a bit softly, because he was still in his sleep. 

He slowly opened his eyes and tapped his hand on the pillow he was laying on, signalling me to lay beside him. I nodded still shy. Then I put my head on the pillow, my back facing him. He frowned his eyebrows in confusion. He grabbed my chin, slowly lifting himself from the bed. He looked at me down, and I looked at him up. 

He slowly placed his lips on mine... 

He opened his mouth and captured my lips between his. His lips were so soft that I couldn't help but to kiss him back. He grabbed my arms softly, turning me around he hovered above me slowly, while the kiss never seemed to stop at any moment... 

Weather was very supportive in this situation... 

Yellow sky while wind continuously blows on. Window was opened, resulting in curtains to fly with them... 

Few straps of hair fell down on my face.. Still kissing he slid them behind my ears. After some time he broke the kiss.. 

We were staring at each-other's eyes. He was looking at me with love but I was confused. He again leaned to kiss me but I put my hands on his chest. He held my hands and was about to kiss me but I stopped him. He looked at me with a frown. 

You:"I-I think we should get up!" I looked at the window and looked back at his frowning face. 

You:"S-see m-morning is there.. and we should get up in the morning right?" 

Taehyung:"And we should do..." He came closer to my ear and whispered.. 

Taehyung:"Nasty things in the night right?" 

He pulled away his head and looked at me with teasing eyes. I was already very red due to my shyness. He hugged me. 

Taehyung:"Good morning my love!" I hugged him back. 

You:"Good morning my love!" He pulled away from the hug while smiling. 

Taehyung:"Let's get up!" He got up from the bed and offered his hands to me. I held his hands and stood up from the bed. I went to shower and he went to prepare breakfast for both of us. 

TIME SKIPS 

We were at the table, eating our breakfast, while talking and chit-chatting a bit. After sometime he took his and my plates and went to the kitchen. 

I followed him from behind. He was washing the dishes, while I went to him slowly and kissed the back of his head softly. He giggled while I smiled softly. 

After sometime when he was done, he turned around with a pout and signed towards the glove. 

Taehyung:"Can you please help me take these gloves off?" He smiled while asking. 

You:"Why? Just like you wore it, do the opposite of that and take them off!" I shrugged off my shoulders. 

Taehyung:"See, like I was washing from water, these rubber gloves are stuck to my hands so if I try to pull them, my hands will slide off because of the material baby.... please baby.. help me na~" He whined like a small baby while pouting. 

I nodded and he smiled cutely. 

I started to take off the gloves while he started to decrease the distance between us. While I was trying to pull the rubber glove he started to put wet kisses on my neck. 

I started to shake him but he didn't stop himself from what he was doing. I was trying my best to pull the glove but it wasn't even bulging. I stopped. 

He took his hands off from my grip and put his wrists around my shoulders, making me fix my place and then suck on my neck without any pause. 

After many tries, I finally took off his hands from my shoulders and pulled the gloves off from his hands and slightly pushed him. He was so passionate about his work that he left after giving me a good suck on my already marked neck. 

He smiled at me and I looked down... 

Because I was shy... 

Taehyung:"Baby, let's go and sit in the living room?" I nodded smilingly. We went to the living room. 

We both sat with each other and he started talking. 

Taehyung:"See.. these flowers are so good right?" I looked at the direction in which he was looking. He was looking in the garden. 

You:"Well, yeah they are good! You know they were my favorite flowers but-" 

I stopped talking when I saw that he was looking at me with love. When we made eye-contact he gazed down at my lips but.... I sneezed causing him to flinch and looked away. 

Suddenly he said- 

Taehyung:"I am thirsty!" I looked at him and nodded. I stood up from my place and was about to go but he pulled my hand and I fell in his lap. 

He laid backwards, resting his back on the sofa and held my waist and pushed me more into him. We were so close. He made me sit there comfortably. 

You:"What are you doing? L-let me bring water!"
Taehyung:"But I am not thirsty-"
You:"You just said you are thirsty-" 

He immediately pecked my lips and pulled away quickly. 

Taehyung:"I said.. I am thirsty... FOR YOUR LIPS!" He smiled and pulled me against him more and leaned in to my lips and whispered: 

Taehyung:"I am thirsty... give me your lips!" 

He finally laid his lips on mine and started kissing me. I put my hands around his neck and he pulled me by my waist more. 

Taehyung:"Baby, let's go.." 

He took my wrists and put my fingers in his hairs.. I started caressing his soft locks with my hands.. 

Taehyung:"Like that... baby I want to drink all of you... now...please..." I nodded and he picked me up.. I searched for your bedroom door but couldn't find it... 

Taehyung:"Hurry!" 

I put my hand on a door and nodded my head, signalling him that this is the door... and then we went in... 

_________________________________________

Hi kimchis! How are you? As you know my Indian marriage series on YouTube has got private by me, so I thought torm write it and continue it here too... please give your love here too.. 

These are 1132 words... hush..

Let's meet at next chapter! Till then like this and comment and share bye!

-Thankyou
Your author