Chapter 30 - Anatomy Lesson

Contains intense kissing, underage drinking, and borderline sexual content.

Adrijan was sleeping soundly in his bed one weekday morning, his face smashed into his pillow when he heard a loud knocking at his door.

"Нећак (1)!  Wake up!  You don't want to be late!" his uncle yelled.

"Fuck... what time is it..." he grumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Is already seven-thirty!  Hurry up if you want to get to school on time!"

"Shit!  Class starts at eight!"  He hurriedly threw the covers off of himself and rummaged through the drawer for his uniform.  After he found it, he quickly got dressed and ran to the kitchen.

"Добро јутро (2), Adri," his aunt greeted him warmly, "How about some breakfast before you go?"

"Sorry, I don't have time to sit down," he gave her a hug before grabbing the toast she had set out for him.

"Look both ways before street crossing!" she shouted as he ran down the stairs and out the door.

He sprinted down his usual route to school, taking a huge bite of the toast as he ran.  He was about to cross one of the busier streets when he saw cars lined head to tail, honking and beeping.  They were taking up the whole crosswalk!

"Sh- I don't got time for this!" he complained, clenching his teeth, "This is what I get for staying up late...  I can't get another detention!"

"You look a little down on your luck, buddy," a scruffy-looking guy said suddenly.  "Try goin' that way if you're goin' to the school.  It's backed up as hell over here."  He pointed to the left of the backed-up road.

"Thanks," Adrijan responded.

"Wait, take this," the man said as he pulled a small and shiny folded package out of his hoodie pocket.  "You're gonna need it, I can tell."  The strange man winked as he handed it to him.

"Uh... thanks I guess?"  He stuffed it in his trouser pocket, not taking the time to look at it.  "I gotta run, but thanks for the directions!"  He ran off while waving at the strange man.

"Heh.  Kid reminds me of me."  The man silently lit a cigarette as he watched Adrijan run off.

~*~

The afternoon science lecture seemed to drag on endlessly; while Pe diligently took neat notes about the musculoskeletal system, Adrijan rested his chin on his hand, bored out of his mind.  He then remembered that he had never actually looked at what the strange man had given him that morning.  The shimmering wrapper crinkled as he slowly took it from his pocket, and a profuse blush flooded his face as he saw what it was: an unopened row of five Okamoto 0.04 condoms.

He glanced at Pe out of the corner of his eye; how the hell was a stranger able to tell what his deepest desire was?!  Looking back down at the packaged rubbers, his hands shook and his face became hot.  He had heard that these were supposedly the best to pleasure a female partner because of the feeling of being completely bare even when protected.  How would she feel if he used this when they...?  He flinched as Pe put a hand on his shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"The bell rang already," she said, giving him that oh-so-sweet smile of hers.  "What's that?"

"Nothing," he spat, putting the condoms back in his pocket.  "Fuck.  I didn't pay attention at all..."

"I noticed..." she rubbed his upper arm gently, "We can study together if you'd like, I took a lot of notes and I think I understand it well."

"Thanks, babe," he accepted her offer and pressed a chaste kiss to her cheek.  "I owe you one. I'll see you after art class then."