Chapter 12 - Flashback ⚠️🍋

⚠️- Warnings for coercive, nonconsensual, and unprotected sex.

🍋- Eventually leads to explicitly sexual content in the middle of the chapter. It's not heavily related to the plot, so you can skip if you'd like.

TL;DR: Henry and Pe have some fun, but it's mostly because only he wants it and begs her to participate.

Yuki decided to meet with Pe the next day so she could tell him what was going on between her and Henry.  Besides Yuki's secret, the two told each other almost everything, as they had known each other since the end of elementary school.  By then, Yuki had already discovered that he was dissatisfied with being considered a girl, and had started to introduce himself as a boy.  So Pe didn't know that he was born as a female, but even if she did, Yuki knew that she would still accept him for who he was.

Pe and Yuki were sitting in Pe's room.  The lights had been turned off and the window was open because of the warm spring air.  The translucent pink curtains at the window blew softly, creating faint silhouettes on the cream-colored walls.  Pe was hugging a large plush, nuzzling her nose into the velveteen fabric.  Yuki swallowed the lump in his throat, unsure of how to ask her what she was thinking.   He scratched the back of his neck with his index finger, glancing at her.  Her face was buried in the pillow, which muffled her voice slightly, but he tried to listen to whatever she might be mumbling about.

~*~

It was a warm sunny day, and about a week or two before the four friends had had their outing to the fair.  Pe and Henry were hanging out in Henry's room, searching the Internet for videos on his laptop while cuddling in his bed.  She giggled and snuggled into Henry's chest as they watched a video of a cat chasing a red laser dot on a hardwood floor.  Henry was getting rather bored of this, and much rather preferred that they do something more intimate.  He shifted a bit and rested his chin on her shoulder, nestling his face against her exposed neck.  Pe clicked the next cat video, and Henry started to place little kisses on the side of her neck and up to her jawline.

"What are you doing?" Pe asked, fidgeting at the funny feeling of his slightly chapped lips on her skin.  He continued his actions and didn't answer her, moving down to her collarbone.  Once he was there, he started to suck and nibble on a spot close to the middle of her neck, and as he pulled away, he found a small red mark where his mouth had been.  Pe squeaked, trying to cover her lower neck, "Wait! What if someone sees it?"

"Then they'll know you're mine," he purred, looking for another spot to claim.  He took her hands in his and moved them to over her head, rendering her attempts to escape his grip futile.  He smirked at his view of her squirming in his hands, as he pinned her wrists to the wall above the headboard.  "Lovely," he whispered in her ear, letting his warm breath tickle her sensitive skin.  Footsteps could be heard from outside the room, probably Henry's brothers running around the house.  He grunted in annoyance as he got up from the bed to lock the door.  "There," he said quietly, making sure that no one would interrupt their private moment.  He turned around and went back to the bed, seeing Pe covering herself with the thick down blanket.  Assuming she was embarrassed by the hickey he'd left, he said, "It's not that bad.  The school uniform will cover it."  She looked off to the side, blushing a bit.

"But it's getting hot out recently, and if I unbutton it, then someone could see it..." she mumbled, feeling around with her hands for the mark.

"Don't you have makeup to cover it?" he asked, removing her hands from the area.

"Yes, but I ran out of it a few days ago... I haven't had time to go back to the shop and get more," she said, pouting.  Henry understood, as she only had brothers, who wouldn't be interested in shopping for makeup; he also admitted that he found it boring when she asked him to join her on shopping trips.