Chapter 11 - Double Date ⚠️

❤️- A cute and fluffy double date! A long chapter of couples - specifically Yuki and Kyle - being cute together! I was working on this section for quite a while before uploading it, I wanted to make sure everything was just right!

⚠️ - Warning for brief mentions of coercive sex. It is consensual, but only due to coercion.

The next morning at East Horizon Academy, Kyle and Yuki walked around the halls while holding hands and occasionally exchanging loving glances.  Other students pointed and gasped, and some cooed in awe of their public display of affection.  They walked for a few minutes before running into Pe and her boyfriend Henry.

"Yuu-Kun!" Pe called out to Yuki and waved.  "Good morning!"  Henry didn't say anything, but acknowledged the other couple's presence with a curt nod, gripping Pe's hand tighter.  "You look very happy today!  I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Thanks," Yuki said, leaning a bit closer to Kyle.  Pe noticed, and both she and Kyle immediately remembered the brief interaction they had had a couple of weeks before.

"It's you!" Kyle exclaimed suddenly, "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, I just never caught your name."

"Oh, how rude of me!  I just realized I never asked your name as well!  I'm Pe, and this is Henry," Pe said and gestured to Henry, who was visibly uncomfortable.  His eyes darted to anywhere but at Yuki and Kyle, which was a bit unsettling to Kyle, but Yuki was used to Henry's nervous behavior.  "Honey, say hello," Pe continued, gently squeezing his hand.

"Uh...hi..." Henry muttered, still averting his gaze.  He used his free hand to tug at his shirt collar.  Kyle noticed a faint British accent from Henry's greeting.

"Sorry about that," Pe said, shaking her head, "He's just a little shy around new people."

"It's fine," Kyle started, "By the way, I'm Kyle, Yuki's... uh..."  He tried to finish the sentence, but could only blush and cover his face.

"He's my boyfriend now," Yuki almost shouted, holding up their interlocked hands and smirking.

"Oh, congratulations!  Yuu-Kun, I'm so happy for you!  It's about time," Pe said in delight, winking at the last part.  Yuki's face turned pink.   "I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to go to the carnival sometime!  The fair is in town again, and Henry was going to take me, but it would be great if you two came with us!"

"That sounds awesome!" Kyle said, sparkles in his cerulean eyes, "Yuki, I'm gonna win you one of those big-ass plushie things!"  He clenched his free hand into a fist, a determined expression on his face.  Yuki chuckled, Pe giggled, and Henry stood there awkwardly.  Suddenly, the bell rang, signaling the few minutes left before the first class.

"We'd better get going, I'll text you more details later, Yuu-Kun," Pe said, waving goodbye. Henry gently tugged her along in the other direction, clearly wanting to leave the situation.

"Okay, bye," Yuki said and waved back; Kyle waved back as well.  They kept walking towards Mr. Omperponk's classroom when Kyle turned to Yuki.

"I've got this weird feeling in my gut about Henry," Kyle said with a concerned expression on his face.  He looked behind them and saw Henry with his arm now around Pe's lower back, the two receding from view.

"What do you mean?" Yuki asked, "He's always like that."

"Well, if you say so, but something about him doesn't seem right."  Yuki shrugged at Kyle's comment.

"I haven't noticed anything strange about him," Yuki continued, "They've been together for a couple of years now, and they look really happy.  I think Pe would tell me if something was wrong."