Arc 1 - Black Bunny - Chapter 3: Monster

There is a Schedule for new chapters over on my Twitter, so if you want to know what's coming up until February 14th. This Schedule will show the date the Chapters will be released, As for the time, it will always be around 5:00, 5:30, 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, and 8:30.

Anyway! Reviews from the last 2 chapters!

Chapter 1 Reveiws:

Aguacate7772: Here's more chapters!

drag0nslay: Thank you and I hope you enjoy today's chapter

legendarysagegohanss: Thank you!

JcRuiz248: Indeed!

Greeny_321: I hope you enjoyed the 1st and 2nd chapter

Chapter 2 Reviews:

drag0nslay: Nah, not even close, 😄 though it is a 1-A girl taking the place of Casca and a certain 1-B boy taking the place of Griffith.

Truck-Kun17: Here's more for you!

I hope you all enjoy today's chapter!

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been at least two days since they had all been welcome to UA, and currently, it was lunch at the prestigious Hero school. And right now, Ibara Shiozaki was looking out of the window looking down at Izuku Midoriya training, he was swinging that sword of his with a few weights attached. In the two days of their first week at UA, Izuku had been nothing but an antisocial, foul-mouthed, and utterly rude brute and showed others and Ibara most of all that he was just a terrible person. Ibara disliked him with a passion, and she despised the fact that she was in the same classroom as someone like him. Ibara hated how he blew everyone off with his language and just seemed to be unpleasant to be around, yet, she had no idea why Tetsutetsu hung out with him if you could really call it that. Tetsutetsu is nothing but kind to Izuku and while Izuku actually talks to him in a somewhat mild tone, he still ends up telling Tetsutetsu to go away, yet the silver-haired boy rarely listens. Izuku was just not a good person.

As far as Ibara was concerned, he was someone who doesn't really deserve to be called a hero. He didn't fit the bill and acted more like a common street thug then than of a student of UA.

She had no idea why Principle Nezu or anyone had let him in UA, after all, he was one of those people that just gave heroes a bad name. He seemed to be the type to abuse the word and job of a hero in order to just get money or fame.

She eventually turned away from the sight of his training and ate her lunch with the other girls of her class. She ate and talked with her friends, who consisted of her long-time friend Awase, Itsuka, their class rep, Setsuna, and Kinoko.

She ate and talked with them until the bell had rung and they cleared their table and trays and headed back to their classroom. Everyone knew that their first Heroics class was next for them and Ibara wondered what it was they were going to be doing first.

Black BunnyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara