Arc 3 - Conviction Arc - Chapter 15: Sword vs Ice

Far away from the Stadium, in fact, on the other side of the world, in the United States, Gutz swung his blade at a group of Nomu, cutting them all in half with a single swing. Killing them with ease. Gutz put the Dragonslayer on his shoulder and noted that these Nomu were rather weak as if they were just here to distract him

'Why are they here?' Gutz asked himself, 'AFO is still focused on Japan, and him coming to the US is dangerous for him as well as for the other 4, he has no allies here and no resources either, and the government itself has been preparing for him to show himself, and of course, she is here as well... wait a minute... don't tell me he's trying to-!'

However, before he could finish that thought, something landed right in front of him and when the dust cleared, he saw a more muscular Nomu, that looked like he was built to destroy a tank. Gutz grits his teeth and gripped the Dragonslayer tighter and prepares to fight once more, however... he hoped that his theory of why AFO's lackeys were here was wrong, but knowing his luck... it was exactly why they were here, he only hoped he had time to warn her or stop them in time.

.

.

.

Once the two boys were on Stage, Mic's voice came over the intercom.

[LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOYS AND GIRLS! PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR OUR FIGHTERS!] Mic announced.

The crowd cheered as the two boys eyes each other, Todoroki's face remained blank, but Izuku still had a smirk on his face.

[ON ONE SIDE WE HAVE THE SON OF THE #2 HIMSELF! SHOTO TODOROKI!]

Todoroki tsked, 'Great, now everyone knows who I am' Todoroki thought to himself.

[AND ON THE OTHER SIDE IS UA'S VERY OWN BLACK SWORDSMAN! IZUKU MIDORIYA!]

Izuku's smirk grew, 'Black Swordsman huh? That's got a nice ring to it,' Izuku thought.

Midnight looked over the stage from her podium and smiled, "Are both constants ready?"

Todoroki nodded.

Izuku nodded as well.

Midnight gave a quick nod, "Very well, then let the fight...!" Midnight began.

Izuku prepared himself for any of Todoroki's moves and Todoroki was prepared to trap him in his ice. Both boys were prepared to fight. Both boys had their pains. Both boys wanted to win because they both had something to prove.

But one had more to lose...

"BEGIN!"

Once those words left Midnight's mouth, the entire arena thought how quick this match was going to be as they assumed Izuku would be trapped in the ice much like Sero. However, once those words were said, Izuku's hand was shown as he threw five bombs, all were already lit, and all of them directly at Todoroki. Once the duel quirk user saw them, he put up a wall of ice, protecting him from the explosions.

'Those Bombs of his were already lit! Did he do it when Midnight was starting the match?' Todoroki asked himself.

However, the wall in front of him exploded due to another bomb, and appearing out of the mist was Izuku, his sword ready to knock Todoroki to the ground, however, Todoroki quickly activated his quirk and shot up some Ice toward Izuku. Seeing the attack, Izuku switched up and swung the edge of his blade through the incoming ice, breaking it. Once the sword wielder landed, he charged at Todoroki once more, however, the 1-A students created a floor of ice around Izuku, which he used to dodge and maneuver around the young forest-haired teen.