Arc 1 - Black Bunny - Chapter 4: Hatred and Anger

Today is the last chapter of the Black Bunny Arc. Also, I've changed the titles of the chapters, it will now go like this: Arc # - Arc Name - Chapter #: Chapter title

Anyway, next chapter we are heading right into the past and diving right into the "Golden Days" Arc which will show Izuku's Middle school days before he attended UA and before he is the way he is currently.

Reviews:

Telethian: I'm sure you didn't but this Ibara is just angry because of reasons that we'll get into later.

drag0nslay: yeah

Greeny_321: Same here, but wait till you see what I have planned for this Story's "Lost children" Arc

Dadzawa21: maybe and she did indeed hit the "You fucked up" Button

Jss2141: Maybe~

AntonioRush7: Thank you!

Anyway, let's get right into the chapter!

.

.

.

.

.

.

it was during Lunch and currently, Izuku was once again outside, swinging his sword. And once again, from the window, looking down on him from inside the building was none other than Ibara.

She glared at him. Glared as if he was some sort of Monster as if he was something so disgusting.

From behind her, Awase was watching her. He saw how she had looked at him, he knew her long enough to know when she hated something, and right now, he saw how much she hated, no, loathed Izuku's existence.

He could see why someone like her could hate someone with Izuku's behavior. However, while he could understand Ibara hated Izuku, but, Awase could tell there was a lot more to Izuku than this front he put on.

Awase moved closer to the window, "He's tough" Awase said "Despite him not having a Quirk, he's pretty damn strong and tough"

"Who cares," Ibara snarled "doesn't it matter how strong he is... He's doesn't belong here... Why would they let someone like him in here?"

Awase saw her ball her fist to the point that her nails dug into her hand.

He sighed, he knew what she meant when she referred to Izuku. He was sure that when Ibara saw Izuku, she saw him too.

Awase sighed, he wished that Ibara would get help in order to get over what he did to her, but for now, he just needed her to get away from the window. "Come on, Lunch period is almost done," Awase told her

Ibara looked down at the Izuku through the window for a little bit longer, the flames of hate were clear in her eyes. But she listened to Awase, and she turned away from the window and followed Awase to where ever he was going. She just needed to stop looking at him.

She hated him, but at the same time, she... she wanted him. She thought back to that tingling feeling in her stomach back during the Hero class. She remembered the look on Izuku's face,  she remembered that while she was scared, she was more excited than anything! She remembered how she was actually turned on by his savage nature, she remembered the buckling of her legs, she remembered how she fell to her knees, she remembered her ragged breaths, she remembered how everything, at that moment, excited her... But the thing, no, the person that excited her the most... Was Izuku.