Arc 3 - Conviction - Chapter 17: Rage of the Bunny

Gutz swung at Toga, but she flew over him, avoiding his attack and landing right behind him, he turned around quickly to swing at her again, but when he looked at her, he could see flames growing in her mouth and he quickly jumped out of the way as she shot out a jet of fire at where he once stood. He quickly got back up and swung down in Toga, but she jumped up into the air and flew around for a few moments before landing in front of the older man.

Guts looked at her, a bit angry due to the fact that he already had to deal with the Nomu they brought with them and now he had to deal with her. "Why are you here? Himiko Toga?" Gutz asked her.

Toga giggled, "You already know, Doggie," she said with a smile.

Gutz looked at her, "You're after New Order," he told her, "You want to give it to the fifth,"

Toga once again giggled, "You're good, but you only got half of that right," She told him.

Hearing this, Gutz was now worried that not only were they planning to steal one of the most powerful quirks known to mankind, a quirk that defied everything they knew about quirks, but they were also here for something else, but the question was what, what else was in the US that they wanted?

"What else are you after?" Gutz asked sternly.

Toga looked at him with a sinister smile and crazed eyes. "We're not after anything else, New order is our goal, however, in the grand scheme of our plans, New order is just the first step in what we hope to achieve!" She said with glee.

Gutz glared at her, "And what would that be?" he asked, "What do you hope to achieve through the fifth?"

Toga's smile widened and she began to giggle, before stopping and looking at the older man, "Japan," Toga said.

.

.

.

Izuku was blasted in the back and stumbled forward, and Bakugou landed back on the arena and quickly turned around but Izuku beat him to it once the blonde turned, he was struck in the side by the flat end of Izuku's sword sending him back, and as Bakugou was thrown back, Izuku quickly pulled out one of his bombs and scrapped it across the ground, liting it and threw it at his old friend, however, Bakugou quickly regained himself and blasted up into the sky, avoiding the explosion.

Once in the air, Bakugou looked down at Izuku and sent an explosion down at him, but Izuku pushes used Apollyon as a shield and took the attack, but it still rattled him. Bakugou landed again and Izuku quickly rushed at him, but Bakugou sent more small explosions at him, however, Izuku continued to use his sword as a shield to block his attacks, and once he got in close, he swung at the blonde multiple times, but the 1-A student dodged them, and after once swing from Izuku, Bakugou jumped over the blade and his hand glowed brightly and Izuku saw this and his eyes widened and he quickly raised his sword to block, but Bakugou already released the explosion, blowing Izuku away.

The crowd cheered as they watch Izuku slowly be beaten by Bakugou.

[WHAT AN AMAZING FIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!] Mic yelled [DESPITE THE SHEER BEATING BAKUGOU IS GIVING, MIDORIYA IS NOT GIVING UP!]

Izuku slowly got up and looked over to Bakugou, who was smiling sinisterly like he had a million times in the past when facing the Quirkless boy.

Izuku hated that smile.

It reminded him of when he was weak, when he was useless when he was still just... Deku.

Bakugou could only hear the cheers for him, people pleading and begging him to eliminate Izuku and win the sports festival, it felt good. It felt as if everything he believed in was true, that he was the best, he was the strongest, he was going to win, and that the boy in front of him, the Quirkless runt who the world did not care about, had no value, had nothing to offer the world, no matter how hard he fought.