Arc 2 - Golden Days - Chapter 6: A fateful Encounter

I'm glad that this story is getting a lot of love from everyone. After the first four chapters, I was scared that not a lot of people would be interested because I know that no one was expecting a Berserk-inspired My Hero Academia Fanfiction.

But I'm glad to know that people are interested in this story and I hope all the readers on here continue to see where this goes.

Reviews!

ItsYaBoiFBI: Yes and No, for the next couple of chapters, it will be taking place in the past, during Izuku's Middle school years, this will lead to the event that changed Izuku, and then we'll get back to the present.

.

.

.

.

A month has passed since Izuku found real friends at Marakōru middle school, and not only had he made real friends he was making progress in order to reach his dream.

It was Monoma who brought him in and helped him get started with training. Monoma had told Izuku that he should learn swordplay as he did from Josuke. Izuku thought about it and agreed, and Josuke agreed with Monoma and would train Izuku In swordplay, while Kanao told him that even if he wanted to fight with a blade, he first needed to get into shape. So while Josuke taught him how to fight with a sword, Kanao would build up his physic and whip him into shape.

Which brought them to now.

Currently, it was the weekend and the group was in the very large backyard of Josuke's home, which also happened to be part of his mother's Kendo Dojo. They were all practicing with their Quirks while Izuku was training with his sword.

Izuku's practice sword which was made of wood resembled that of a Dwemer Greatsword from the pre-quirked era game called Skyrim.

And at that moment, Izuku was having a spar with Josuke, who was using a wooden Katana and a wooden Tantō.

Meanwhile, for her training, Toru was trying to sneak up on both Mei and Kanao and attack them using Hand to Hand combat, which she learned from Kanao.

Mei wasn't all that into sparing due to her not wanting to be a Hero but instead building gear for heroes.  Kanao still suggested that she learn how to fight in case of someone tried to attack her and reluctantly, Mei agreed.

Meanwhile, Josuke was teaching Izuku about swordplay while Monoma and Kimihito were sparing. Apparently, Monoma was a natural with a sword as he easily kept beating Kimihito who was attacking with his Quirk.

Back with Izuku, the young Quirkless teen swung his sword to the left only for Josuke to duck under the attack and hit Izuku's leg, and then get behind the green-haired boy. Izuku quickly saw this and turned around and swing downward at Josuke, however, Josuke managed to block the attack by forming an X with his Katana and Tantō. He then pushed Izuku's sword up before he hit Izuku with the Katana in the side, causing Izuku to wince in pain.

Izuku swung his sword a bit lower to hit Josuke, but Josuke blocked the attack with his Katana, however, the force of Izuku's swing rattled the katana and his hand, causing him to drop it.

Izuku quickly raised his sword and then swung it to his left before Josuke could go for the Katana. Seeing the attack, Josuke jumped over the attack and rolled a few feet away, before he got up and looked at Izuku, who was now in between him and his Katana.

Izuku couldn't help but smile as he saw Josuke back up.

'All I have left is my Tontō, and in order to use it I have to get in close' Josuke thought, 'He knew that too, despite his personality, he really has a knack for fighting,' 

Black Bunnyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें