𝐴𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟.

ᴍɪssɪssɪᴘᴘɪ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ

ɪssɪssɪᴘᴘɪ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ.
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ.

A crewless, abandoned vessel drifted, a dark chocolate, long haired male stood on the upper deck. Covered by the shadows, he wore black leather boots, charcoal trousers under an traditional claret coloured tunic. An dark walnut brown trench coat, hung loosely on his figure, soot framed the coat, small grains of the shadowy power lay, sleeping in the seams.

His light pink lips and pale skin stood out against the black night. His dark eyes lay fixed on a gold, English pocket-watch, that rested in his palm. His head snapped up at the sound of oars, breaking the untouched water. His watch closed with a small click as he moved his head, towards the origin of the sound, before quietly vamp-speeding from his spot.

"Where the hell is everyone?" A deep masculine voice spoke as the small party of men entered below deck.

"Deserted." Replied one, shining his lamp around "Which makes everything in the hold legally forfeit." He briefly turned to the party behind him "Take what suits you."

"What do you make of that?" The man who was first to speak, inquired to the one beside him who held the lantern up, illuminating two black coffins, lined with white tiny crystals, baring a golden crest on the lid.

"Open it up."

One of the party of man obliged, opening the lid to reveal an handsome brunette man, who's complexion was light grey. Vains ran over the skin like pathways on a map. A dagger stood tall, it's tip buried in his chest, sitting squarely in the gentleman's heart.

"What the hell?" A gasp fell from the lantern holder's lips.

The sound of boots scrapping across the wood startled them, it happened again. The talkative pair spun around. Eyes wide, mouths gasping as a slight fear twisted at their insides. Suddenly one of the four remaining man was grabbed, and dragged into the shadows. At an unnatural speed.

The remaining three glanced at each other petrified, before two of them fled from the room. But only one made the mistake of stopping, to look back. He to was grabbed, before getting pulled upwards. The one who didn't make the mistake, ran on to the deck only to stop at the sound of a scream.

He turned his head to look back. Only to find nothing. He turned once more and ran. Only to skid to a halt as a man appeared in front of him. The tall, lanky brunette simply stared at him with a void of emotion. Slowly his face shifted. The whites of his eyes turned red as vains sprawled over his cheeks. And...the mortal man did only what he could do: scream.

The scrawny fellow opened his mouth, showing off sharp, long canines, before grabbing the mortal and tearing into his jugular savagely.