𝐴𝑝𝑟𝑒̀𝑠 𝑀𝑜𝑖, 𝐿𝑒 𝐷𝑒́𝑙𝑢𝑔𝑒.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴀᴛᴛᴏɪʀ,ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs,ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴀᴛᴛᴏɪʀ,
ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs,
ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ.

"The Italians call them strega." Elijah lectured like a professor as Hayley sat on the sofa, stroking her bump with thumb whilst Klaus stood in the doorway, Ambrose sat on the table with Morgana beside him, and Alvaro sat at the desk, legs propped up "The Yoruba of West Africa call them aje, meaning mother. Where my mother was from, they called them häxa, and here we call them witch. Or since our discovery wiccans. Over the centuries, vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one all-powerful wiccan witch until Davina."

"Who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection." Klaus walked further into the room before looking at Davina's drawing "Your Celeste was quite beautiful and a 'portent of evil,'" he air quoted the last part, they'd all seen their share of evil recently and were entwined with Satan himself, they were as evil as it got "according to our volatile artist in residence."

"Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power." Elijah said "Celeste was certainly very powerful in her, but she's been dead for over two hundred years. I don't understand. Why all these sketches now?"

Alvaro raised an eyebrow, eyes blank but wide "Why does any wiccan do anything?" He questioned just before a crash was heard. Klaus poured himself a drink as Ambrose raised his brows. The Morningstar sighed "Well, that's going well."

"Hm, if you were trying to win the girl's trust Nik," Ambrose remarked "perhaps poisoning her one ture love wasn't exactly the best idea."

"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths anyone would like to wave in my face?" Klaus raised his brows looking over them all.

"Give me a month. I'll get you a list." Elijah stated making the youngest Mikaelson in the room snort as the Spellman bit his lip, failing to keep the smile from his face. Morgana raised her eyebrows, smiling amused.

"Young, old, dead or alive, wiccans are a pain in the arse." Klaus said getting to his feet.

"Perhaps keeping Marcel out of the way, to allow the girl to calm down might help." Morgana sassed.

"Well, come on then." Klaus nodded to the door "Will one of you-" he looked between the Spellman and Morningstar "-show Davina which witch is in fucking charge?"

------

"What's with all this racket?" Klaus snapped as he and Morgana entered the room, eyes landing on Davina. They halted dead in their tracks as she throw up dirt "Bloody hell."

Suddenly the entire building began to shake violently. The hybrid and infernal duo, accompanied by Marcel dashed out of the room on to the landing. They rushed to the balcony that overlooked the courtyard. Alvaro, Ambrose, Elijah and Hayley did the same.