𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑂𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠.

ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴏᴠɴᴇʀɴᴇʀs ʜᴏᴜsᴇ,ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs, ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs, ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ.

Morgana sat beside Hayley (who was locked in battle with Agnes, a wiccan who eager to help her with the baby,) on the sofa, reading a book. Floki was sat at her feet, eyeing the wiccan like a fox would a chicken. Reluctant to leave his mistress alone, with it in the room.

"You're overdue for a check up." The wiccan said, hoping to sway Hayley to her side. Hayley raised her eyebrows at the older woman, knowing full well that it would be a dangerous trip "What am I gonna do, pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch?" She waved her hand "Nothing to see here."

"A lot of women would kill to have a child." Rebekah said over shoulder, eyes never leaving her internet research as Hayley turned her head towards her "Strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours."

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path." Agnes drew the werewolf's attention "Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for both of you tonight." Morgana's head slowly turned, an unimpressed look on her features as Floki let out an angered growl "After hours. Just us. Vampires will never get word of it."

Rebekah's words rang in Hayley's mind. She rolled her eyes "Okay, find. Bayou baby doctor it is." Agnes looked towards Morgana, who arched an eyebrow before chuckling slightly "You really think I'm putting mine and my heir's life in your hands?"

"Don't you want to know wether the baby's healthy?" Agnes asked, eager to get her to agree. Hayley watched the Morningstar, who half smirked "I have connections to doctors who can be trusted."

Rebekah's brows furrowed, a thought came to her mind, she turned on her seat and looked at her friend confused "Isn't that said department, I don't know...out of date." She gestured to the ground with her eyes "Every out of date. And dangerous, with certain power hungry...people."

Morgana growled slightly, knowing full well Caliban was still dodgy in the trust area. She met Hayley's eye "Safety in numbers."

______

ɪɴғᴇʀɴᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,
sʜᴏʀᴇs ᴏғ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ.

Caliban stood before eight dead vampires, who were incaged in the giant cages on pikes, he turned his head to the lowlife beside him "What is their importance?"

"Came from New Orleans, sire." The demon informed "They claim they were killed by the original sister. Three more came shortly later, claiming that during their assignment to kill a werewolf, Rebekah Mikaelson killed them."

"That's it?" The light blonde questioned in disbelief, although maybe this was the perfect excuse to go up for a visit.

"Yes, sire."