𝐶𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑦

sᴛ

sᴛ. ᴀɴɴᴇ's ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜ,
ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs,
ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ.

Caliban stood with Klaus and Marcel before Father Kieran. He wasn't particularly happy about being dragged along by the hybrid, nor by being forced to sit in the false God's house. But the Father Kieran seemed to be the go-between for them and the mortal faction.

"Lovely sermon this morning, Father." Klaus smiled convincingly "Quite inspirational." He nodded before turning to the demon beside him "Don't you think, Caliban?"

"Well," the demon drawled as Kieran eyed him curiously "I never stray from my own faith, but it is refreshing to hear the...opposition speak of something other than your false god."

The hybrid bit his lip, eyes shining with amusement as the father frowned puzzled at the light blonde "I wasn't expecting you to join us." He looked over the trio.

"We were hoping for some word from your human sources," Klaus said, getting to the true reason why they were there "on the recent Haitian invasion."

"My guys have their ears to the ground." Father Kieran reassured as Caliban raised his eyebrows "And no one has seen or heard any sign of whatever his names is." He informed looking over them individually.

"He's called Papa Tunde." Marcel shifted on his feet as Caliban's eyes flickered to him, Klaus blinked, dropping his head, looking at his feet "And right now," the hybrid and demon duo looked towards the Father "he's wandering the Quarter with the power he absorbed from every soul I buried in the garden. So, you might want to put your ear a little closer to the ground." He advised slightly aggressive.

Kieran opened his mouth to reply but a feminine voice prevented him from doing so. "Not necessarily." Confusion sprawled over the father's face, he turned to the side. A brunette wearing a leather, black knee length coat was revealed.

Both the hybrid and demon's mouths dropped, eyes wide, recognising the woman instantly. Marcel frowned at the two beside him, he looked towards the brunette. Something about her was familiar.

"Lilith." / "Lady Morningstar." The two blondes breathed at the same time. Lilith smirked for a second, taking off her sunglasses smoothly "There's been a development in that affair."

"He's dead." Caliban assumed, brows furrowed. Klaus glanced at him before looking at Morgana's mother, who nodded. The two sighed sharing a glance, Klaus' phone rang making the hybrid closed his eyes already knowing what he was going to be told.

"Alvaro was right." Klaus realized, looking at the first witch for conformation that he was correct "Someone hijacked the harvest."