𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑠

ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs,ʀᴏᴜssᴇᴀᴜ's ʙᴀʀ,ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ

ʀᴏᴜssᴇᴀᴜ's ʙᴀʀ,
ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ.

Alvaro withheld a growl, a pissed off scowl rested on his features. He stared at the entrance from his place in the shadows. Anger from the night before swirling in his vains. Neither he or Morgana let slip to or so much as ran into the elder Morningstars.

Alvaro found he had mixed desires, lately. He wasn't overly fond of New Orleans when he and his siblings originally arrived three hundred years ago, much like his late brother, Kol. (Who's fate in the afterlife remained unknown. He didn't appear in Hell, nor did he appear when the veil to the other side was down.)

But he didn't particularly like the idea of New Orleans not being under his family's rule. All of them, even he himself built the city, it was rightfully theirs. He just wasn't interested in siting on the throne. But two things were certain. Morgana and his unborn son. Yes, he was kind of weary of fatherhood but other than that. That was the only thing that was clear to him.

He wanted to watch his child grow and Morgana embrace motherhood. Ever since the weekend at the Gilbert Lake house, he'd found moments when he looked at Morgana. He caught himself imagining her surrounded by his children, now that he knew it was possible.

Alvaro was well aware the version of himself from the past and the moment when he awoke from his coffin, would look at him like he was a true loony. But those versions of himself had encountered the most charismatic, sexy and beautiful woman in the universe.

A woman so alluring it was like she'd been crafted by the gods. Although she is Lucifer's daughter, and the devil may be a fallen angel but he was once the closeted individual to a god. And both he and Lilith had been crafted by one.

He wondered what his son would be. Would he be a vampire like him? Or a celestial, demon and witch tribrid like Morgana? Or, would he be something totally unique? And who would his son be as a person?

Would he be like Morgana or like himself? Would he be similar to his aunt and uncles from his side of the family, or his aunts and uncles from Morgana's side? Would he even be similar to the elder Morningstars?

Alvaro's mind was pulled back to the present by the sound of footsteps approaching the door. A dark haired woman (whom he assumed was Sophie) came into the kitchen, holding a box of food. The wiccan witch froze when she felt a breeze fan over her bare arms. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as the door closed on it's self.

"Klaus..." Sophie turned slowly only for her face to fall, confusion was written all over her features as she stared at the tall, chilling, brunette man leaning on the door.

Alvaro pulled a weird face, dipping his head to the side briefly halfway into his speech before the angered expression returned on his face "Sorry to disappoint you." -