𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑈𝑝 𝐼𝑛 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒.

ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴏᴠɴᴇʀɴᴇʀs ʜᴏᴜsᴇ,ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs, ᴘʀᴇᴠᴏᴜs ɴɪɢʜᴛ

ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs, ᴘʀᴇᴠᴏᴜs ɴɪɢʜᴛ.

Before retiring to bed, Klaus with the assistance of his younger brother; Alvaro disposed of the bodies. Alvaro wrapped his arms around his body, attempting to keep himself warm. Watching through narrowed eyes and furrowed brows as Klaus emptied the canister of gas.

After Alvaro had tucked a petrol bomb or two under the bodies. The order Mikaelson threw the canister down, before looking at his brother, who nodded, catching his unspoken question and disappeared inside to get the house. He crept into his shared room, a smile cracked on his lips at the sight of Morgana.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, before lightly shaking her arm. A sleepy hum fell from her lips before her eyelids fluttered open, she found his gaze almost instantly "Alvaro." She mumbled.

"Sorry, love." He tucked a stray lock behind her ear, his gaze trailing over her features "But I need a bit of help setting a bonfire to light, and I know how much you love fires."

A smile stole her lips, eyes never leaving his rich brown ones causing the Mikaelson to grin manicly before pulling her out of bed. She shrugged on Lucifer's golden coat before following him to the yard. Hayley watched from the front door, observing Klaus, Alvaro and Morgana as the ravenette raised her head before blue fire consumed the dead vampires.

______

ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴏᴠɴᴇʀɴᴇʀs ʜᴏᴜsᴇ,
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ.

The remaining members of the Original family were stood or sat in one of the several siting rooms. Ambrose rested his elbow on top of the mantle, leaning against the empty fireplace on his side, munching on a slice of buttered French toast.

Prudence and Morgana sat on one of the sofas, whereas the three Mikaelsons stood. Klaus had his arms crossed over his chest, leaned on his shoulder as Alvaro held his left wrist behind his back. Rebekah stared at the big pile of ash, lying on the grass through the window.

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me," she looked between her older brothers with an pouting expression, getting rid of the trail of dead vampires was only a tiny step in the plan of rescuing Elijah. She wondered what her brothers were cooking "You know how I love to set things on fire."

"Was I supposed to leave them in the frontyard to rot?" The eldest Mikaelson sibling in the room questioned, lifting his shoulders prior to a humorous smirk coating his lips "Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl, who's carrying my child." Outside the room, the very brunette whom Klaus had mentioned crept to the door, listening to the party hugging Elijah's journal to her chest.

"Also," Alvaro drew the attention to himself, adding to his brother's comment "they threatened the exposure of my own child and Morgana. By being there."