𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑜𝑛.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴀᴛᴛɪᴏʀ,ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs,ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴀᴛᴛɪᴏʀ,
ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs,
ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ.

Alvaro flew into their room, to find the Morningstar gripping tightly at the table. She reached for him instantly. He took her hand. She growled lightly as a wave of pain shot through her body, clutching the original's hand.

"Hilda, run the bath. Make sure it's warm." Zelda ordered the moment she entered the room "I know, I know." Hilda muttered, hurrying to the bathroom.

"Bath!" Alvaro screeched, eyes widened as he gawked at the Spellman witch from behind his girlfriend "Why the heaven does she need a bath? She in labour!"

"It's to relive the pain. You may have been around longer than I, but I know what I am doing in this department." Zelda ranted, looking at the Mikaelson pointedly "You have to go, this isn't a place for-"

"He stays!" Morgana insisted, spotting her mother glare at the Spellman. Who huffed, it didn't surprise her. She knew the Original would stay, despite being asked to leave. Only the Morningstar could send him out "Make yourself useful, we need bath salts."

Alvaro nodded before plucking his hands from Morgana reluctantly, eyes shining with gulit when the ravenette reached for him. He sped to the door, opening it enough to shout the order before speeding back to the Morningstar.

------

Lilith fought against the door until Ambrose appeared with the salts. She yanked them out of his grasp, making the warlock sigh before heading downstairs. The first woman let herself in, screamed at Zelda for not letting her in before assisting Hilda.

"What the hell's going on?" Marcel questioned curiously as Elijah escorted him into the courtyard. The Gerard frowned at the sight of a man dressed entirely in gold, fighting against Caliban and Klaus. Who attempted their best to hold him back.

"I have lost two children. I will not lose my eldest." He growled deeply, elbowing Caliban in the face, sending the demon flying down the stairs.

"Child birth has processed since your day. Morgana will be fine." Klaus reassured, grunting as he was pulled forward. Caliban shot back up the stairs beside the hybrid, the pair of them gritting their teeth as they tried to get Morgana's father to remain downstairs.

"It isn't safe for you to be around, Marcellus." Elijah stated, urging the younger vampire to the exit "It isn't safe for any of you." Marcel's brows furrowed.

------

Morgana - who had stripped out of her jeans - sat in the bathtub, warm, steaming water licked at her chest and back as she moved. She shifted, curling her upper body to the edge of the tub, arms rapped over the edge.