𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒.

ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴏᴠɴᴇʀɴᴇʀs ʜᴏᴜsᴇ,ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ.

The three youngest Mikaelson siblings were sat having breakfast. Prudence and Ambrose had been called away to Greendale. The pregnant werewolf and the suited original remained in the shack where the brothers left them stranded. Since their spat with Elijah, the brothers had turned their attention to Marcel.

At the present moment, the hybrid sat opposite their only sister whilst the vampire sat at the head of the table. They knew their sister had begun to speak with Marcel again. As far as they knew, the two had only spoken once, but still they hoped their sister would pursue the Spellman warlock rather than fall back in with Marcel.

Klaus was speaking with their sister whilst Alvaro observed. Eyeing Rebekah's moment and behaviour. Looking for something that would suggest she was against them. He had a nack for sussing out liars, most probably thanks to all the shameless deceiving he'd been doing himself.

However, almost nothing pointed the finger of blame at Rebekah, according to his observations. But Alvaro knew more than anyone, how deceiving appearances and behaviour could be. Because he'd been doing it for a thousand years. Something in his sister's eyes told him to be on guard.

He was fully aware of her anger towards himself and Klaus. For biting, beating and abandoning Elijah. Her being sour towards one or both of them was normal. But that didn't put her in the clear.

"Poppycock." Klaus pointed at his sister "I would never bite you. Elijah made some very offensive accusations about my intentions to my child, and preposterous one about Alvaro's towards his own child and Morgana. He deserves a day or two of discomfort. Besides, you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger."

The female Mikaelson sarcastically smiled, getting to her feet before leaning over the table, closer to her half-brother "There is something fundamentally wrong with you."

Rebekah stormed out of the room. Klaus's stare of concern burning her trail as Alvaro leant forward. Resting his forearms on the surface before starting to stir his tea thoughtfully.

"Something's off." He spoke at least, not bothering to tear his eyes from the area opposite him, as he pondered the signs he saw and his gut telling "Our sister is up to no good."

Klaus narrowed his eyes "Why? Are you suggesting Rebekah is conspiring against us?"

"I wouldn't put it past her." He ran his fingers though his hair, before looking at his brother "But something's telling me something's off."

------

ᴄᴀʀ ɢᴀʀᴀɢᴇ.

Josh was looming over a car engine, he turning only to jump when Klaus came into view "Oh, man." He gasped "I'll never get used to that. Why do I get the feeling you studied theatre?"