𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑂𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴀᴛᴛᴏɪʀ,ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴀᴛᴛᴏɪʀ,
ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,
ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ.

A lengthy, wide, oak table stood in the compound. Food and glasses lined each side of the surface. Klaus and Alvaro sat at one end of the table, side by side opposite Hayley and Morgana. Prudence sat beside the Morningstar, eyeing the vampires closely whilst Ambrose sat beside Alvaro, opposite Marcel.

The Spellman and Blackwood were eyeing the vampires attentively. Glaring or giving a pointed look at whoever glanced in their direction. Morgana sat on her chair confidently, her watchful eyes taking in every detail much like her mother, her father's glint shined in her light sea-green orbs.

Many few of the New Orleans vampires even attempted to glance in the Morningstar's direction. There was something...truly, entirely intimidating about the woman. None of them could pin-point the why. She like the two witches had sprung up from nowhere.

But, what was most unnerving was when she first appeared. They'd all arrived to find her sitting on her chair as if it were a throne. Her calculating eyes and presence was the most bone-chilling they'd ever felt. And they didn't understand why they felt as they did. She was totally unknown. But she, and the warlock, the witch were all deeply routed with the Originals. That was an extremely bad sign, for them away.

Klaus stood from his chair - he'd ordered this gathering to show he was going to be every heavy on power and to establish a few important details - he tapped his fork against his glass, eyeballing his guests "Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift, immortality. After a thousand years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows to diminish with time. But as vampires, we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine."

He gestured to the compelled servants. They approached the table in unison and sliced their wrists, allowing their blood to flow into the vampires' glasses.

"Insatiable need, exquisite pain. Our victories and our defeats. To my city, my family's home once more. May the blood never cease to flow."

"And the party never end." Marcel raised his glass making Klaus glance in his direction.

"To New Orleans." Diego raised his glass.

"To New Orleans." Klaus agreed, smirk playing on his lips.

Everyone of them, except Morgana raised their glass "New Orleans." Prudence smirked slyly into her glass, as Ambrose bit his lip, hiding a smug look behind his wine. They both somewhat knew the Morningstar temper, and defiance. All of them - Caliban included - loathed it when people attempted to overthrow their rule or touch what was theirs. Also, they had experienced Lilith and Lucifer. Morgana was definitely them in one body, but boy was she her father's daughter.

"I understand that some of you may have questions regarding in the recent change in leadership, and-" Klaus met the Morningstar's gaze "-other matters." He looked over them all "I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. No. My intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have. What Marcel, in fact, took and built into this." he placed a hand on Marcel's shoulder "A true community of vampires."