𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.

sʜᴏʀᴇs ᴏғ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡs,ɪɴғᴇʀɴᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,ᴅᴀʏ

sʜᴏʀᴇs ᴏғ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡs,
ɪɴғᴇʀɴᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,
ᴅᴀʏ.

Klaus brushed off the sand from his leather jacket, sending a scrowl heading towards the back of Elijah's head. The hybrid didn't blame Dorian, for he had warned that the portrait wouldn't send them exactly where they wanted to go.

Elijah - who was oblivious to his brother's heated scrowl - searched the  white sanded beaches wide eyed, he turned to look at the shore to find people wailing in cages - that sat on top of a pole - as crows swooped down and pecked at them.

The older brother's jaw dropped whilst the younger looked around "Please tell me our brother didn't do this."

"No he didn't," Klaus revealed "Lucifer  I think put them there. They were already when Sabrina first arrived. From what Kol said a while back."

Elijah turned to his brother "Where is our brother then?"

Klaus's eyes ran over the shore before catching sight of a wooden sign, he pointed at it making Elijah look towards it "We follow the blood red path."

Elijah sighed tempestuously before following after the hybrid, frowning curiously "Is it always...like this?"

"Don't know." The blonde shrugged "I've only ever been in the palace. But something tells me to stick to the path."

Elijah glanced at his brother, baffled at how calm he was. The older Mikaelson pulled his suit jacket tighter around his body, trying to ignore the chilling wind.

------

"Why me?" The youngest Mikaelson brother alive whined, arms folded over his chest. It had been a slight surprise to the Morningstars and himself when an agitated Klaus and determined Elijah turned up on their doorstep.

Elijah - who was sat in an armchair wipping his handkerchief along the soul of his shoe - answered after a sigh "Because compared to us, Marcel has always been more afraid of yourself and Kol."

The brunette rolled his eyes "I thought he grew out of that."

Klaus chuckled as he placed the bottle of whiskey down, before taking a seat by the fire "Of being scared of Kol, yes. But you, no. Come on, brother. We're going to be using intermediation and fear. And to have the desired effect, we require your services."

Alvaro growled lightly "As long as I get to kill something, fine."

------

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴀᴛᴛᴏɪʀ, ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs,
ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,
ɴɪɢʜᴛ.

Marcel was holding his annual Fight Night. An event where the nightwalkers fought each other, hoping to impress the Gerard vampire. So he'd give them what they desired: a daylight ring.