17th January '22

upholstery of poems, a wicked orange jam; winter laid singer, a dull theme of lilac

upholstery of poems, a wicked orange jam; winter laid singer, a dull theme of lilac. elderflower rings and cartilage sleep, fennel candles and wallowing knees. sinew sweater, february floss; simple metaphors, rock rose tears; creeks of eyes, ghosts of an aged adult.

alleys of the lost, punctured walls; dust gathered
around metal blood, a precious heart in dirt. lustful flowers, howling father; moon of the wolves, a sweet sip of misfortune. unfillable arteries, compressed words; education a havoc, truth black tourmaline.

heaven is after suffering, no flower without bends; a human eaten, the paradise of earth gently sinking in its lips. costed freedom of fate, stars of death; life a question insignificant, the answer a drink of dietes. breath is violence, the heart beating for an escape; love a bear blue, hibernating alone, leaving the hosts for the reindeers.

grey with age, young admiration; capable of surviving, incapable of experiencing. death begins with life, fingers interwined; was it a punishment for never wishing to acquaint with the soft ripples of the lungs? to the knife we question, not to the fingers of one who did the deed. if the universe can be at your feet, why not your own soul? if religion can be before logic, why not love?

#adropofhumanity