05th april '22

passion flower sunrises, grass flakes; malicious hills, howling springs. white washed skies and uteruses dyed; freckled lemons and juvenile miles. ancestral codes, lethargic maelstroms; perfumed flesh, pine trees and lotuses. sternum seas, rocks of ease; breaths of space, rustic and ancient.

unstirred teas and flawless grounds; walls of terror and songs of hope. wombs of verses, poetic prayers; caramel contours, bruised memoirs. stiff eyes, whispering darkness; victorious demons, sun hidden. hearth chest, of flowing words; it is brave to be like breeze, a backbone of miseries.

a life silent, an ocean of colour; an earth of crystal, a wasp of sentiments. clenched constellations, moon an ancient bird; prisoned minds, feared shawls. a dress temporary, a stain of sin; flesh rotten, bodies of rust. gravestone hand, a storm split; translucent heavens, veins of hell.

thunderstorms in breast, raging pariedolia; jolts of chrysanthemum lungs, filthy acoustics. purple ants, second grief; cold petals, motherhood morgues. caffeine tricks, empty blues; familiar april, foreign world. like the sun and the moon, in love and war, there is only but loneliness. a mirror, and in it you; a mirror, and in it itchy love.

#adropofhumanity