22nd January '22

crumbling stomach, silted thoughts; mirador of chiffon noses, tome of magnolia rituals

crumbling stomach, silted thoughts; mirador of chiffon noses, tome of magnolia rituals. amalgamations of tragic woods, bouquet of poetry; lamenting september, peace embroidered on its porch; bloodstains of the forest's bones, dewdrops of mercy stumbling from tragedy. cervical beckoning, tripping breaths; mother an embodiment of beauty, of terror and chronic contradictions.

love an oratorio, blurring into mirrorballs; a curtain of audience, tremor of a worship inadequate. history of the spine, windows of riots; ornate doors and ivy generations. warmth of the petunias, yolk of warm youth; dna thicker than the womb, life only a galaxy of hormones. salty teeth and numbing covenants; acquiesces of pink and swollen bundles of mays.

shedding spring in holy waters, menace of driftwood barks; tongues of ore and magma plague and hyacinth hinges of woman's doorways. indicolite harmony and garnet glass; the sun wearing the splinters of the moon, the earth weaving a tessellation from sky's ribs. moist devotion, framed stars in aching throats; october organs, wounded red currents; extinguished alarms, a motherhood of fragmentation.

white barn and textured gold, greetings stitched into dusky daturas; carpets like limbs of laced rubies, snow of syrahs and marigold cities. untethered moonbeams and seabeds of deserts; crimson shawls of the orange skin, pericardium a foe. ashes of scars and nostalgia, childhood of museums and storms; we accept not our sins with maple lips, and speak to others of a kindness sublime.

#adropofhumanity