26th January '22

drowned memories, corrupted crumbs; life a bed of roses, devoid of petals, moon devoid of happiness

drowned memories, corrupted crumbs; life a bed of roses, devoid of petals, moon devoid of happiness.  befouled peonies, courageous shadows; vintage spotlights and bright sunlight. glass poems and mirrored languages; wavelengths of snow flakes, fire a substance of time.

follower of the womb, crime of the night; reward the stars, warmth of God. creaks in children, the doors of whispers; ocean magma, the pearls of blood. the skeleton of flowers, roots of the wind that kisses a human; limitation a punishment, how often do we worship grief? how much peace we let it observe, how much we let it strangle our ribs?

dejection is large, it is of the monuments; slip it into the sea's finger, gift it to the ripples of the sky's valleys.  life same as the lines on palms, pain a death of moon's phases. every artist a velvet night, earth a canvas of the chiming heavens. blanket of affection, love of tigers; a dream of rue, pressed as a red on lips.

muddled january, blazers of fragnant heartbeats; noise of solitude, a home of curtained chaos. hills of a woman lost, slippers of her scent in a desert; a sin like the rainbow, a meadow of worship. every inhale a prayer, soft regrets; tears of a second chance, suffering prolonged. monsters of madness under beds, souls of older sunsets; a candle of wish in boiling spirits, a plea to sleep cradled to a mother's breast.

#adropofhumanity