17th june '22

meshes of moon scattered on the lake, a poet's grave; a wildfire graceful and kissed by rain.
soaked youth in yellow twigs; in boots and noons of malicious spring.
sweet as chocolate, bitterness subdued; what is this spring but a death that lures?
hands of maidens with cherry blossoms, a cure to the eye and a disease to what lays hidden; mind and magic to the world, a golden lung to the forgotten ones.
filled with temper, a baby breath against a caterpillar; white linen doused with earth's cold summer.

part and pardon, wish and risk; a heart that is prisoned in a cage is not worth a heart that battles.
lotuses carved on sour tongues, in places of disasters, of deceit; in cities of citrus.
place thy feet in armours of cherries, melted crystals and awakened violins.
saccharine sea bulbs, choruses of rainbow dancing as a wizard; aiming for the stars, wrists cuffed by freedom.
berries smeared with passionate blood, with nutmeg wounds and hazelnut deaths.
fill the bowl of the ocean, fill it to the brim; what it lacks is present in drops put into humans.
what is motherless requires not a different earth; kindness changes not people, but reveals their raw flesh.

#adropofhumanity