23rd January '22

a castle of despair, a window of home; a pane of terror, deperate hair shadowed by glamour

a castle of despair, a window of home; a pane of terror, deperate hair shadowed by glamour. five hundred corridors of warped walls and monster roots, orchids etched into the shortcomings of madonna. femurs of frozen mulberries, violet trees; empty ghosts and suburbia covenants. follicles of water children, a scarlet prayer; statis of jimbled seasons.

tongues slaughtered, teeth of ecstacy; palms of pheromones. saltwater caves, ocean fevers; lichen peaces, hyperboarean shades. burn, burn, rose fleshed and warm; feral and pearl and tenderly blanketed by a grave of faults. violaceous horizons and newborn girls; summers of paris, pigmented  resurrections.

is it not a privilege to be consumed by strips of soil and ancient wounds? drunken floods and wary mirrors, barbaric chalk and devoured freedom. sand from a sandalwood slipper, forgotten in the heavy waters of fluid frocks; a momentary memory, a saffron strand from rare Harberton field.

the surrogacy of a father, the veins of sage and cord of lapis placenta; a meadow of elfchens and sweetened lungs of cocoa. grace a pond of lotuses, sip and sip and sip. a bottle of fog and fostered wings; poisoned funerals and lilac libraries. broken with pink haze and littered with rotten ashes; the heart must exist. in the ribs, in the cage, in its shelter. it is disaster yet is hope, drop it not, it breathes copper and tolerates iron, it suffocates on metal and consumes the devil. lives that are bent like thorns of roses, they cannot be torn apart like petals of death.

#adropofhumanity